Long island spok

lmao i have a clue, you dont, didnt you even see the statement on your own facebook page let me quote it for you " Unfortunately by law no promises can be made by either parties,"

the UNION CONTINUES TO PROMISE even after stating this on its own site???

LMAO that Jerry S must really be a weasel for the union

Glad you're reading the facebook page....and Jerry S has more b*lls then you ever will have....almost 40 yrs driving and he knows what would be good for you guys...unfortunately you like being STAGNANT! Guess you don't know Jerry S?
Do you want to know one of the reasons the Union cannot promise us anything right now? The don't know what we want yet!!!!!! BUT NCT does!!!! and you'll never get it!!!

Reposted from Moderator a9fannic...

For example, it is unlawful for a union or employer to tell employees that they will be fired when the union gets in if they don't sign a card. Employees should also beware of union propaganda that claims, "We already have a majority of signed cards, and we want you to sign in order to show the employer that we really have a unanimous workforce." If the union truly had a majority of signed cards, it would likely have already demanded exclusive representation status from the employer, and would not be wasting its time collecting more signatures.

THATS A FACT
Do you think the Union would have wasted their time and money? Use your brain! How about NCT and their threats? Closing the doors if a Union gets in? Retirement Fund scare? Not once has the Union threatened anything! I must say though you have given a lot of guys a good laugh with your lack of knowledge on Unions. These threads are to help the Drivers...not help management.

o and he looks like a little weasel you got to do your dirty work...almost feel bad for the guy, i dont know him personally but his comment was entertaining "believe everything on the internet"

lmao

The only thing the union CAN PROMISE is representation! For the last time, THEY THE UNION will present what YOU THE DRIVERS WANT TO THE COMPANY. New Century does know what everyone wants,and correctly stated YOU'LL NEVER GET IT WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

I'm sorry everyone but I don't know about you but Drive&Drive is not a driver...he couldn't possibly be. Something about him smells fishy. How could anyone want to stay a doormat to NCT?

we dont really believe anyone on here, especially anyone dumb enough to use the title UNION or TEAMSTER or Empty pockets...gimmie a break kids, take your complaints elsewhere

The only thing the union CAN PROMISE is representation! For the last time, THEY THE UNION will present what YOU THE DRIVERS WANT TO THE COMPANY. New Century does know what everyone wants,and correctly stated YOU'LL NEVER GET IT WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

How is the union representing a group of people different than the group of people representing themselves? Moreover, why wouldn't New Century listen to its employees? You're personifying the company as malignant with no good will towards its workers, no company wants to royally **** the people who work for them.

How is the union representing a group of people different than the group of people representing themselves? Moreover, why wouldn't New Century listen to its employees? You're personifying the company as malignant with no good will towards its workers, no company wants to royally **** the people who work for them.

you know your working for NCTY--so how can you say they dont want to **** off their employees. how do you think it got to this point ?

I have a question. Why do you people think your OWED something ? Do you get a pay check that clears every week ? I never understood they owe me something mentality.

Owed or Fair Or , something is wrong with the load and they tell you to just take it ...and you refuse ... and they give you time off .. is that fair or are you owed the days off ?

I have a question. Why do you people think your OWED something ? Do you get a pay check that clears every week ? I never understood they owe me something mentality.
I am owed for working 61/2 years without a raise. I am owed safe equipment.

It's fun seeing how ignorant they are . They just wish some day they will grow up and drive a big truck ... Darksky this is you ! still waiting on a answer , OWED the time off .. and the person who took it had a spill with it .. could a Union had help me because i refused to take that load and got time off ...PLEASE !!! I can just hope that this may happen to you if you are a driver .. .. TROLL OUT !!! OWE THIS:eck13: