Long island spok

ABFer, i'm not embarrassed of who I am. I'm proud to be a retired teamster. People on these posts can say what they want about me. My true friends know what I stand for. New Century did in fact attempt to fire me but the Teamster in me didn't allow it to happen. I had them so frustrated because what I threw at them they never ever dealt with before... an educated Teamster who knew his rights as an employee.But thanks for the information,like I said I'm proud of who I am and proud to be a RETIRED TEAMSTER!!!!!

I guess Darksky isn't proud of himself and whatv he stands for because I still haven't seen him MAN UP and let all us pro teamsters his real name..... must be management!!!!! Love it when the tough guys hide just like a cockroach when the lights come on!!!!!!

Does Mark or any other person want their true identities outed on here? I believe it's against the rules and anyone he is naming feel free to report it using the triangle with the exclamation point on the lower left corner of the post and we'll take care of it.

Using full names,unless in memory of,is prohibited under TB rules.

I guess Darksky isn't proud of himself and whatv he stands for because I still haven't seen him MAN UP and let all us pro teamsters his real name..... must be management!!!!! Love it when the tough guys hide just like a cockroach when the lights come on!!!!!!

Sigh ,,,,, you bore me. Why don't you stick to the facts an tell the truth.

You can not put anything in writing. You make all of these false promises and can't deliver so please your a liar and a thief how IS any driver supposed to follow you ? Really your crap is boring and I am done with you.

I stand on my own 2 feet unlike you and don't need a daddy figure to bail me out of trouble every time I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

I will say it for the last time YOU don't work here and for the others that don't work here save your comments for another day.

more like sitting on the nest, incubating, chicken boy...... you can post until your eggs hatch but i'm still gonna annoy the crap out of you just because I can!!!! facts you say? haven't heard one factual statement from you yet!!! Wait, don't get up the eggs are getting cold!!!!

The desperation on here is hilarious between teamsterforever calling people cockroaches , and union life too stupid to realize when you get a job you get in writing everything your entitled to...

Keep up the great work union recruitment team

The desperation on here is hilarious between teamsterforever calling people cockroaches , and union life too stupid to realize when you get a job you get in writing everything your entitled to...

Keep up the great work union recruitment team

LOOK who is call me stupid...you could walk into work tomorrow and get fired. You're an "At-Will employee...! Union Recruitment Team? You make me laugh...what makes you think we work for the Union? Because we want to be in the UNION? So, does that make you all Management Puppets? If you really are a driver you are just scared....Strap it on buddy because if the Union doesn't go through you won't know what hit you!

Sigh ,,,,, you bore me. Why don't you stick to the facts an tell the truth.

You can not put anything in writing. You make all of these false promises and can't deliver so please your a liar and a thief how IS any driver supposed to follow you ? Really your crap is boring and I am done with you.

I stand on my own 2 feet unlike you and don't need a daddy figure to bail me out of trouble every time I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

I will say it for the last time YOU don't work here and for the others that don't work here save your comments for another day.

Darksky...you haven't told me yet what NCT has given you in writing? Please do tell! I think we're all waiting to hear...

no no your a UNION recruiter because you and your teamsterforever buddy hopped in here talking crap just before the vote,

and your wrong i do know what will happen with a NO vote,... life will go on

i dont need to make fun of management or tell people they are living the high life or whatever, you make it seem like im going to be a cash cow if i vote yes.

GTFO

drive&drive, nobody said you'll be living the high life,a yes vote will only take your sub-standard wages and healthcare and allow you to have more money for yourself and your family.It's a no brainer for most but for you sadly enough your brain doesn't register properly. Let me see.....a no vote = ??????? a yes vote= a better standard of life. Worse case scenario you stay at the same rate of pay WITH OVERTIME AFTER 8, no health care costs out of your hard worked paycheck, and a pension..... all for free with a yes vote! No vote...... possible increased healthcare costs incurred by you, reduction in pay rate.... because they can do that with no representation from you to fight it. The choice is obvious to those who want more for themselves and a better life for their family. The choice is also obvious to those who are management posting on this site or are just that naive to think the company will reward you for that no vote.

at the driver breakfast it was said only 10% of our local workforce doesnt make industry standard $$$ its not like we are making pennies on the dollar, teamster forever i understand you must have some animosity toward NCT but your constantly bashing a good company, this is not walmart or monsanto lets be realistic here

I'm not bashing anyone. New Century provided me with the ability to provide for my family. We, as drivers were forced to take a 5% pay cut with the PROMISE of getting it back in 2 years. We all made that sacrifice. 2 years later, they BROKE THEIR PROMISE TO THOSE WHO MADE THE MANDATORY SACRIFICE, along with NO PAY RAISES TO OFFSET THE INCREASED COST OF LIVING. If there was a union and the membership all agreed to the giveback with a contract saying we would get that 5% back in 2 years along with retro contract raises it wouldn't have been an issue. All you no votes just don't get it. All of you think it's a great job.....but it could be much better with the union representing YOUR BEST INTERESTS THAT YOU THE MEMBERSHIP HAVE A VOICE WITH. New Century doesn't give a crap about your needs and wants. Their mentality is " if you don't like it, there's the door." With representation that WILL NEVER HAPPEN. They will be bonded to the agreement that YOU THE DRIVERS AGREE UPON THROUGH THE UNION. I'm done trying to make all you idiots see what YOU COULD HAVE INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU'RE FORCED TO ACCEPT WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. For the last time, you get what you deserve. If you all feel you idiots have the best in the industry and are satisfied with that God bless you. But if you want to be recognized for the professionals that you claim to be then get some representation. Remember, when the vote is over you will either have the latter or be at the mercy of a corporation that has 1 goal in mind..... profits with the lowest overhead possible. And the cuts will only come at your expense not managements.

thats your opinion and thats great, but you dont work here, or have the consensus of everyone here. The drivers made their voices heard, that much is obvious, being in a union isnt going to make us professionals or better drivers, you say the best interests are represented...not necessarily since its a collective majority that chooses on what you think is "best for everyone"

we all made sacrifices, you represent the opinions of some of the folks here, but the majority will decide the fate of us locals

thats the bottom line

Yea yea nothing in writing other than it's understood I will get a fairs day pay for a fair day work. Since I work hard I never have to worry.

To be honest I have said my peace the union is not for me or this company. I hope that on the 10th you knuckleheads come to your senses and,,,,,

VOTE NO to another pay cut in the form of union dues !

Peace out !

Yea yea nothing in writing other than it's understood I will get a fairs day pay for a fair day work. Since I work hard I never have to worry.

To be honest I have said my peace the union is not for me or this company. I hope that on the 10th you knuckleheads come to your senses and,,,,,

VOTE NO to another pay cut in the form of union dues !

Peace out !
Darksky YOU have not answered one question I have given you...WHAT HAS NCT GIVEN TO YOU IN WRITING?

thats your opinion and thats great, but you dont work here, or have the consensus of everyone here. The drivers made their voices heard, that much is obvious, being in a union isnt going to make us professionals or better drivers, you say the best interests are represented...not necessarily since its a collective majority that chooses on what you think is "best for everyone"

we all made sacrifices, you represent the opinions of some of the folks here, but the majority will decide the fate of us locals

thats the bottom line

I've sacrificed enough...6 years without a raise is enough, long hours with straight pay is enough, higher medical is enough! When will it be enough for you? You think after the vote NCT will remain the same if its a no vote? We will be at their mercy...I've worked too hard and long to put up with this any longer. Vote yes for a better life for your family!

So if the union gets you a lower starting rate but small incremental raises will you be happy?? No will you be happy if they can't nail down a contract that everyone of us wants???

Get real. Your not the one negotiating for yourself, it's for everyone so don't think you should be speaking for us all