Long island spok

There will be a vote dec-10 2013....one thing for sure is the drivers have already stood up for themselves and now they are taking the next step next tuesday!!

here are some great false promises from unions that were upheld by the NLRB...bet you never knew this was possible ...the DATA comes straight from NLRB rulings and statements issued by them.

FALSE PROMISES BELOW!

Promise wage increases and better benefits, even though they have no actual power to guarantee those things, because those promises are considered mere “pre-election propaganda.” Shirlington Supermarket, Inc., 106 N.L.R.B. 666

issue “misleading campaign propaganda” because the NLRB does not think employees are “naïve” enough to believe all that they are told in the course of a union election campaign. Shopping Kart Food Market, Inc. , 228 N.L.R.B. 1311.

Tell employees that if the union wins, they can make more money, even if that is not necessarily true, because “employees generally understand that a union cannot automatically obtain benefits by winning an election, but must attempt to achieve them through the collective-bargaining process.” Wolfrich Corporation, dba Thrifty Rent-A-Car 234 N.L.R.B. 525.

lmao i have a clue, you dont, didnt you even see the statement on your own facebook page let me quote it for you " Unfortunately by law no promises can be made by either parties,"

the UNION CONTINUES TO PROMISE even after stating this on its own site???

LMAO that Jerry S must really be a weasel for the union

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I did the math 145 cards signed is 65% yes.
So looks like your way off.

Every time I get out some dope pulls me back in to educate you knuckleheads on the truth.

Please read this slowly so you understand !

If you had the 65 % as you claim there would not be an election. It would be pushed right through the NRLB DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ? If the Union had 51 % of cards signed it would be over done no vote.

So in short you don't have 65 % you have at the most the minimal number of cards signed and in the end it's not enough to get the job done because of drivers like myself see through the lies an are not afraid to tell others the truth.

ON DEC 10th VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT IN THE FORM OF UNION DUES !!

No
Nope
Nada
No union here
Not going to happen

Peace out again

continuous BS coming from the UNION Recruiters, just the goal of getting the rest of us enlisted and conformed to the Union Stigma

No Vote ALL THE WAY

Really ? Who gave you that info? Cards signed doesn't automatically get the union in.
It has to go to a election with the labor board no matter how many cards are signed.
That's a fact ...

Reposted from Moderator a9fannic...

For example, it is unlawful for a union or employer to tell employees that they will be fired when the union gets in if they don't sign a card. Employees should also beware of union propaganda that claims, "We already have a majority of signed cards, and we want you to sign in order to show the employer that we really have a unanimous workforce." If the union truly had a majority of signed cards, it would likely have already demanded exclusive representation status from the employer, and would not be wasting its time collecting more signatures.

THATS A FACT

Can you just vote no and go away we know what steps needed to be done in order to get this far.
This company that you so love hasn't given you anything in 7 years and they "promised" to give back what they took
And broke that promise. There is no way of negotiating with NCT they have already said
No raise this year or next year and your never getting your 5% back. So just vote no and be on your merry way
There is nothing going to satisfy you so we are done answering you darsky jbusy and the rest of the management team on here.

we dont need you to answer you are caught in yet another lie, we will vote No, whatever votes You have will see the crap you are clamoring about