XPO | Long term disability

That's after your short term disability runs out. Short term lasts for 90 days. Long term lasts for 1 year I think. As far as I know, after 1 year your concidered terminated.

im on short term dis right now it goes for 6 months and then if you qualify you go into long term which can be up to 1 and half years. good luck on that. it does pay 66 percent of 40 hours pay

My husband is linehaul, 70 hours a week, top pay. Now he's being paid (gross) at 32 hours. Out of that percentage they will take out your 401K deductions, taxes, insurance payments, HSA, etc just like a regular check.

My husband is linehaul, 70 hours a week, top pay. Now he's being paid (gross) at 32 hours. Out of that percentage they will take out your 401K deductions, taxes, insurance payments, HSA, etc just like a regular check.

Why your husband working so many hrs? Tell him to get a life or maybe u should be looking for a job online instead of coming on here.

Where he works there are few runs/very small SC and he pretty much has to take what is there. Second I'm in college full time, I have been working the past few years. From home. Geek Squad, DirecTv tech and then I was customer service for FedEx. Now college full time. Thank you for your advice, we need it :1sm057crazy:

Why your husband working so many hrs? Tell him to get a life or maybe u should be looking for a job online instead of coming on here.

Not a good idea to get hurt while you work for cw.
Whether its comp or off duty injury be prepared for the insurance carriers, with some very "special" help from the company:17113: try "EVERYTHING" possible to "SCREW YOU" over in absolutely "EVERY" way possible !!!:6788:
Best of luck to anyone in that position

Your trying to be funny..but come on, the guy had an off-duty accident..and he likes working just like you..if he could bid xcw, I'm sure he would.