XPO | Lookie Here...

aKszQNc.jpg

Now for those that have voted in the union would this apply to them???? Last I knew was once you vote for the union everything that you have right now stays the same until a contract is signed......

New administrator, same coverage, higher premiums. That’s what I was told.
I've read it and from what I can see, you're pretty close. They are pitching the idea that with BCBS, we will get deeper discounts and have access to more care providers. But yes, premiums are going up just don't know yet by how much.

I've read it and from what I can see, you're pretty close. They are pitching the idea that with BCBS, we will get deeper discounts and have access to more care providers. But yes, premiums are going up just don't know yet by how much.
Well ,hopefully it’s better than Cigna.

They may be playing off the BCBS name but it sounds like the same coverage for more money to the employees.
Just do better by the employees and they will do better for you. Stop the BS games.

They may be playing off the BCBS name but it sounds like the same coverage for more money to the employees.
Just do better by the employees and they will do better for you. Stop the BS games.
Well, that’s just sad. Footnote: I love how they require you to do this BEFORE (off the clock) your shift...aka, unpaid. Although minor in the grand scheme, the union would be all over this. It’s a work-related issue, so you would clock in, THEN start the open enrollment process.

We had BCBS for a while several years ago. It was darn good at that time, so I hope it’s better for you guys than what you have now. Good luck!!