Looking For Some Info On Wal Mart Dedicated Out Of London Ky.

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Ive been out trucking for over 10 years and trying to get back in. Schneider has offered me a job on the Walmart dedicated out of London KY. Ive never pulled a reefer. Just curious as to how stressful this account is. I will have to go thru 18 day training course with Schneider since ive been out so long. Any and all advice is appreciated.

If you've been out for a decade and this is a dedicated account I'd say go for it. Pulling reefers aren't hard. Check fuel level and keep an eye on the temperature gauge on the unit when you stop. Starting out dedicated after a long absence is a good thing in my opinion. Best of luck and just remember to double check everything.

If you've been out for a decade and this is a dedicated account I'd say go for it. Pulling reefers aren't hard. Check fuel level and keep an eye on the temperature gauge on the unit when you stop. Starting out dedicated after a long absence is a good thing in my opinion. Best of luck and just remember to double check everything.
Are you guys related?