ABF | Looming shortage of diesel engine oil.

Dude, the oil industry ain't behind the wheel on this one, the Bolsheviks are..There is sufficient amounts of base oil, the problem is the additives that go into it to make engine oil, and they don't produce that. They are patent-protected long polymer hydrocarbon chains and they are not produced by the refineries.
There is a special room where they combine that. Something like 100 lines. Two inch flexible hose if I remember right. All of which have something different. When they finished in that little workshop pouring a formula for some product whatever it might be, its a creation thats a wonder to behold. Essentially Chemistry.

Being a American shows us all that we are looking more and more casterated and very insufficient of spine among other things against the increasingly bold leadership. It will probably after I am dead and gone end in a second civil war that will Balkanize this Nation in several new Nations each with a idealogy then after that gets set China invades.

Americans are like a 90,000 Seat Stadium before a super bowl or ball game. 90,000 conflicting masses of human thought, feelings and vices etc. HOWEVER if you had all 90,000 chant with one voice or boo with one voice its a very powerful situation.

That will never happen here. The leadership had made sure we are divided.

It started in Baltimore first back in the 80's roughly when the New York City Gangs came there to sell drugs. Angel Dust etc. Then Daddies stopped raising families. Now it filled with illegimate children. A generation later you cannot see anyone in a minority in downtown baltimore bootstrapping on anything but drug sales or gun running on the corner. F that minimum wage burger jobs. Those places finally closed up due to thefts, crime and so on.

end part one

Part two

Then the violence began, First by knife and later by gun. And started metasizing through the city. Anyone who was able saw it coming, sold out and fled the city forever, taking their productivity with them. Leaving behind rotting homes you could not sell for a dollar.

Even the Harbor Place a jewel of the 90's where the world came to run a resturant, a store or whatever. You could buy anything that was legal to buy there in that district. It will be expensive but it was worth the experience.

That place has started to rust quietly in the exodus. The City is preparing to replace it. Who knows what. They probably will never have another oppertunity again in my lifetime.

Rmember Obama said one thing I heard loud and clear. Never underestimate Joes ability to **** things up. Well here we are. Three years in. I am almost afraid to ask whats next. But here we are.

Baltimore does still have it's spots. Only if you are money. All others GTFO. The riff raff. At some point its going to descend into a form of a urban badland where anything goes and no one gives a damn because its not them that got knifed or shot up.

If I needed anything that was outside the law. Legal things that no longer matter or somehow gone over to the dark side, I am very confident with enough money in cash or fair exchange I can get whatever illegal thing downtown in a hour.;

We used to have a rule downtown. When the parasite sees you fat and rich walking down the street, they come running. You do not run. You stand up to them and show them strength. And thats where their Anti Gun laws fail. I will never set foot inside city limits without two or three weapons on my person and ready for any evil.

With that vison, the city is dead to me. has been for decades. But I sometimes take a moment and weep for its lost history.

A video example.... the front stoop is swept in the morning.

But I wont. At some point when this Nation begins to fall apart like a big rig being shredded in a wreck the law will cease to have no meaning and the police will not come out when called. IF they are still alive. Thats the evil I am seeing coming. Either slowly in a few years or months or after a day of nuclear war.

Last edited:
So called Shortages are created to jack up prices period ! But for some reason the Driver shortage's is not jacking up the wage scale or trucks faster than 46 mph ??
And now I am hearing the Tollway Authority is changing all Mile Markers on 294 to 46. What’s that all about?

People cannot count or remember their sums anymore. Common Core maf ****ed them up cognitively. So Tollway keeps things simple. Ramp one, exit two, get on three etc.

As if the shortage of DEF were not enough, now there is a coming serious shortage of diesel engine oil, or more specifically, the additives that go into the oil, such as rust inhibitors, detergents and anti-foaming agents. In 8-10 weeks these shortages will seriously affect the industry into 2023. This almost looks to be an intentional take down of the supply chain and the rail, trucking and agricultural users that must have this oil to keep their equipment operating efficiently and protect their engines from damage. Listen to this report: http://brighteon.com/aeef8f40-6235-4290-8018-4c4ce428e3f2
Any reliable sources on this? I can’t find a damn thing on it except this article.

Any reliable sources on this? I can’t find a damn thing on it except this article.
This is from the top.

You take from this what you will. And wait a few weeks. Or when your local walmart has bare shelving in the engine oil section.

If you do not have spare extra engine oil for your engines nows the time to go get it. We have 15 quarts on hand for one engine and plan on another 15 for the other.

Thats years worth of Mr Drip.

Google "diesel engine oil additive shortage." 1984 sideways already did it for you. see his post above. If you chose to not believe it, that is up to you. This isn't the oil companies, this is a planned take down of the supply chain. There are just too many coincidences here. spot shortages of diesel fuel, DEF shortages, now diesel engine oil additive shortages. If it is going to happen, it will come together in Sept-Oct probably. If not, I'll be the first to apologize to you, and be happy to do it. It won't be the first time I have been wrong, just ask my wife....

Google "diesel engine oil additive shortage." 1984 sideways already did it for you. see his post above. If you chose to not believe it, that is up to you. This isn't the oil companies, this is a planned take down of the supply chain. There are just too many coincidences here. spot shortages of diesel fuel, DEF shortages, now diesel engine oil additive shortages. If it is going to happen, it will come together in Sept-Oct probably. If not, I'll be the first to apologize to you, and be happy to do it. It won't be the first time I have been wrong, just ask my wife....
I did google it, that’s why I questioned it. A couple random off the beaten path websites and some guy on YouTube are the only sources. If this were true, it’d be much bigger news.

I am following the National Oil situation closely via ZH. They are some of the last standing hosts free from censorship. They were also some of the first to report on things that were not allowed to be reported on the US Media etc.

For example the USA SPR is down to less than 27 days. Once thats gone the Military has what they have and thats all they fight on when war breaks out in NATO eastern front soon.

The US DOE wants to refill it in the fall buying it all back at any price. That will drain away from Cushing, Ought One and Republic among other places that demand oil to refine at all. Ergo 15 to 20 dollar gas. And trucking deisel too expensive for except maybe JBH etc. It could cost in the realm of 15 to 20K dollars to fuel a Semi for a LA to NYC run one way by winter.

They will pass that on to brokers. I used to run Blood Plasma between there for FFE for a period of time and that stuff HAS to be there in both directions without fail. Its one of the most perishable and hottest loads ever short of all out war. I ran later with McKesson in high dollar medicine. Four pallets of bagged vials of Demerol knee high from Memphis to Detriot overnight is routine.

IF trucking got too expensive, they will load that into my Tahoe and put a gaurd on there and we will get it to Detriot overnight. Be cheaper.

The value? For the Hospitals in Detriot its priceless and they will pay any cost billed them to get it at all.

I did google it, that’s why I questioned it. A couple random off the beaten path websites and some guy on YouTube are the only sources. If this were true, it’d be much bigger news.
Its not bigger news because the US Media is not talking about this.

I consider myself happy to be on top of this developing situation and share it here with Truckers who are finally beginning to understand they cannot get engine oil for Desiel for love or money. Thats how it usually starts. QUIETLY.

You buy extra when you see it now while you have at the the store or truckstop. In a couple months there wont be any.

When you examine what the USA is taking in every day to fuel cars and trucks and so on, whats coming in on sea tankers availible for any Ocean Ship Tracker for free for anyone to know in real time where they are at in the Globe and where they are going with what loads to whom.

There is usually a small number anchored off our Gulf Coast waiting their turn to unload the oil OR more importantly load natural gas for Europe. We have had 50 plus ships running Natgas to Europe hand over fist since the Ukraine war started months ago. There are currently four export ternimals able to load a cold ship in 20 hours or cool a hot ship to temp and load within 30 hours. Then its 10 days to Europe from East coast or 20 from Gulf.

Winter is coming.

We have plenty of natgas now. There has been explosions recently in a really big facility in texas and they cannot export anything right now. So we sit on the stuff.

There are five pipelines from the Gulf Coast to North Little Rock and from there to the East Coast in a variety of pathways. Three were taken off line at Katrina but we had fuel here.

The East Coast got a taste of trouble when the Colonial Big Inch line quit working. Suddenly whatever fuel they had in storage is gone in 10 days or less. And they cannot get more. Enough of more. That was a problem.

Now we are facing a situation going into winter in addition to a Pale Horse we are looking at a shooting war in NATO and a Europe losing millions to the cold. America is going to experience problems also here at home. Most people born say after the Arab oil Embargo do not know how it is not to be able to any fuel at all. They have had a happy existance taking everything for granted.

Years ago I ran a gas station. We sold anywhere from 3000 to 9000 gallons of three grades every 24 hours give or take. Twice that on holidays because we the only ones open. Truck come from Curtis Bay with 8800 gallons, fill us up and go away. We had up to 45000 in the ground in three grades and one emergency monitoring spare tank.

We kept a eye on that ::shit:: back then. That was to be considered a happy time with 90 cent to 1.10 gas back then. Now? Its precious. I think for every gallon we sold, the profit to the owners stood at about 9 cents. 45 cents to taxes and the rest to the rack per liter their spot that changes daily.

Last edited:
When things get really bad for the Nation, our Leadership has the ability and the motivation to simply kill the entire USA Internet. Oh its a technical problem people it will be fixed soon. Only never. For the duration of the true emergency as our Society devolves into a lawless killing for whatever scraps they can get.

The internet is a saving grace for knowledge in near real time.

When thats gone, you know nothing. And even less tomorrow other than what the Tevee set tells you. Which you already discredit as state spew propaganda.

It's an uncensored site for the free exchange of ideas. That used to be cherished by Americans who could decide the truth for themselves.
Wow, The onion is also an uncensored site. This is the state of disinformation that we are in. There are just to many stupid people out there. I have said it before and I will say it again, Facts are very easy to find. Just try it , I’m out. Mic drop.

Wow, The onion is also an uncensored site. This is the state of disinformation that we are in. There are just to many stupid people out there. I have said it before and I will say it again, Facts are very easy to find. Just try it , I’m out. Mic drop.
You actually think you’re smarter than everybody else. You can tell. Complete morons do that a lot