ABF | Looming shortage of diesel engine oil.

I did google it, that’s why I questioned it. A couple random off the beaten path websites and some guy on YouTube are the only sources. If this were true, it’d be much bigger news.
.....unless they don't want you to know it just yet. I absolutely do NOT trust the MSM to be truthful any more. I don't know what to tell you. Go into walmart or any auto parts store and look at the inventory and talk to the managers. I think you will see the problem. Walmart has their own trucks. If they had it in their dist. centers, it would be in their stores. I had a manager at O'Reilly's Auto parts that told me he can't order it. I've only been paying close attention to this for the last week or two. I am offering this as a heads up to my friends, family and brothers. people I care about. That's all. The thing about this is that the shortage of this will spread fast across the entire supply chain. Trucking, construction equipment, rail, ships, Fire equipment and ambulances that use diesel engines ( a lot do) hospital and other infrastructure backup generators, and more that I can't even imagine. If this is true, it is going to be a long winter to live thru.

.....unless they don't want you to know it just yet. I absolutely do NOT trust the MSM to be truthful any more. I don't know what to tell you. Go into walmart or any auto parts store and look at the inventory and talk to the managers. I think you will see the problem. Walmart has their own trucks. If they had it in their dist. centers, it would be in their stores. I had a manager at O'Reilly's Auto parts that told me he can't order it. I've only been paying close attention to this for the last week or two. I am offering this as a heads up to my friends, family and brothers. people I care about. That's all. The thing about this is that the shortage of this will spread fast across the entire supply chain. Trucking, construction equipment, rail, ships, Fire equipment and ambulances that use diesel engines ( a lot do) hospital and other infrastructure backup generators, and more that I can't even imagine. If this is true, it is going to be a long winter to live thru.
Well? Looks like it wasn’t true.

reports say that the 2 major producers of diesel engine oil additives, Chevron and Lubrizol have declared a force mejeur, meaning it is beyond their control to produce them until early 2023. What will become of existing stocks? who knows.. Are they all a bunch of damn liars? yeah, maybe... And as for the DEF, it is made of 1/3 high grade urea, from refined natural gas actually, no cows need apply.... The major exporters of urea are Russia, China, Egypt, India and Qatar. most of whom have stopped or curtailed export to supply domestic needs for fertilizer. Can limited domestic production of urea go to fertilizer or DEF or a balance of each? If you get that one right, you should get a job as a commodities broker on the Chicago Merchantile Exchange, and turn in your double-clutchin' boots my friend, you are wasting your talents.....