ABF | Looming shortage of diesel engine oil.

hangbelly

TB Lurker
Credits
As if the shortage of DEF were not enough, now there is a coming serious shortage of diesel engine oil, or more specifically, the additives that go into the oil, such as rust inhibitors, detergents and anti-foaming agents. In 8-10 weeks these shortages will seriously affect the industry into 2023. This almost looks to be an intentional take down of the supply chain and the rail, trucking and agricultural users that must have this oil to keep their equipment operating efficiently and protect their engines from damage. Listen to this report: http://brighteon.com/aeef8f40-6235-4290-8018-4c4ce428e3f2

Last edited:
As if the shortage of DEF were not enough, now there is a coming serious shortage of diesel engine oil, or more specifically, the additives that go into the oil, such as rust inhibitors, detergents and anti-foaming agents. In 8-10 weeks these shortages will seriously affect the industry into 2023. This almost looks to be an intentional take down of the supply chain and the rail, trucking and agricultural users that must have this oil to keep their equipment operating efficiently and protect their engines from damage. Listen to this report: http://brighteon.com/aeef8f40-6235-4290-8018-4c4ce428e3f2
Im more concerned about the beer shortage for the 4th of July….

We have enough oil to keep up with the engines for a couple of years. No worries here.

We just finished tripling the supply on hand.

In trucking I usually carried 5 gallons Rotella T and another 5 gallons of Coolant in the side box. Company used to wonder wtf am I doing buying all that ::shit:: on the fuel cards.... They usually only had a 2 gallon limit. SO I paid cash and wrote it off. They still gave me a hard time WTF driver? **** off.

One night on Babcock Ridge near Fishertown on 56 which is about a two mile pull straight up near Altoona, the engine oil cap failed. Blew right off. Dumped most of the engine oil right out of the block too. Killed the pressure, took away the heat, starved the turbo which started burning up and then threw the idiot red light in my face with no oil in the thing half way up. While smearing it all over the right side of that damn tractor. What a mess.

Those oil caps do go bad now and then. Ive a habit of replacing them once a year from that point on. The extra oil came in handy and was the difference between proceeding with a engine thats fine or getting a tow to the scrap yard with a ruined engine and a busted appointment. Plus a firing etc.

Only 400 cases? that comes out to 8 pallets give or take. We used to run 48 pallets of canned drinks.

And sometimes when Busch loads and seals them god only knows what volume of beer is in there.

Brighteon is a fake news website.

You can take your fake news poker and shove it up your ass.

The entire Internet is exploding for diesel oil that cannot really be bought at any price in increasing number of places.

These are just a sampling. There is a Reddit for trucking thats all over this issue as well.

You can take your fake news poker and shove it up your ass.

The entire Internet is exploding for diesel oil that cannot really be bought at any price in increasing number of places.

These are just a sampling. There is a Reddit for trucking thats all over this issue as well.

I just checked out all your links. Stick to the BS forum where you belong

Go into any autoparts store and look for the inventory. It is very slim and diminishing. The managers tell me they can't order it. It is real...Yesterday walmart only had about 8 jugs of Rotella and Delo. The manufacturers of the additives say it is a force Mejeur, meaning it is beyond their control to correct until 2023.

When I was a baby at Grandparents they used cloth diapers. Lovingly washing them, drying them, mending them etc.

Slap that ::shit:: onto my chappy little behind, pin it good and toss me into the back yard. Just the swing seat from 1930 Sears quietly rusting in place was worth a nutrition by a thousand cuts or losing various body parts in pinches.

Poopy time gets tossed, flushed, diapers washed again by hand and then into the new washing machine. I tell you what no one paid a damn thing for the Pampers and so on. We got that from the docs or hospital.

Go into any autoparts store and look for the inventory. It is very slim and diminishing. The managers tell me they can't order it. It is real...Yesterday walmart only had about 8 jugs of Rotella and Delo. The manufacturers of the additives say it is a force Mejeur, meaning it is beyond their control to correct until 2023.
The article should have read, Oil company lobbyists tell media, the oil barons are going to do what they do best, and stick the knife in a little further, and gouge consumers. The only recourse the American people have is to park their cars and trucks for a week or two,
but the oil industry knows that will not happen.

I really wish it was that simple. But it is not...what stuns me is the number of people that appear to be in denial here. This really is nothing more sinister than the planned take down of the supply chain. First the regional shortages and price increases of diesel, then the shortage of DEF, because, well, they need the urea for fertilizer, and now the shortages of diesel engine oil. They NEED you totally dependent on their tyranny. Yeah, I know, we're Americans, and they can't do that to us . Right? Sure...

The article should have read, Oil company lobbyists tell media, the oil barons are going to do what they do best, and stick the knife in a little further, and gouge consumers. The only recourse the American people have is to park their cars and trucks for a week or two,
but the oil industry knows that will not happen.
Dude, the oil industry ain't behind the wheel on this one, the Bolsheviks are..There is sufficient amounts of base oil, the problem is the additives that go into it to make engine oil, and they don't produce that. They are patent-protected long polymer hydrocarbon chains and they are not produced by the refineries.