Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Losing Confidence in the Pillars of Our Civilization

SuperCourse

Luddite
Millions of citizens long ago concluded that professional sports, academia, and entertainment were no longer disinterested institutions, but far Left and deliberately hostile to Middle America.

Yet American conservatives still adamantly supported the nation's traditional investigatory, intelligence, and military agencies - especially when they came under budgetary or cultural attacks.

Not so much anymore.

For the first time in memory, conservatives now connect the FBI
hierarchy with bureaucratic bloat, political bias, and even illegality.

In the last five years, the FBI was mostly in the news for the checkered careers of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Robert Mueller, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok. Add in the criminality of convicted FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

The colossal FBI-driven "Russian collusion" hoax was marked by the leaking of confidential FBI memos, forged documents, improper surveillance, and serial disinformation.

Rarely have communication industries - veritable utilities in the public domain - so asymmetrically censored speech and applied such one-sided standards of suppressing free expression.

Conservatives now have lost their former traditional confidence in the administration of justice, in the intelligence and investigatory agencies, in the nation's military leadership, in the media, and the criminal justice system.

No one yet knows what the effect will be of half the country losing faith in the very pillars of American civilization.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
The left are like locusts
they destroy everything they touch
Education- not about learning to read, write and do math, need to learn about equity and how horrible America is
Hollywood- not about being entertained, its about being preached too by a bunch of junkie self righteous millionaires
Sports- see Hollywood
Justice- not about justice, its about pushing a narrative and getting power
the list goes on and on

SuperCourse

Luddite
It's all falling apart. What past generations worked so hard to build, we're allowing the mentally ill to deconstruct. At this point, if we continue down this path, does anybody believe we will have a functioning, civilized, society in 10 or 15 years.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Millions of citizens long ago concluded that professional sports, academia, and entertainment were no longer disinterested institutions, but far Left and deliberately hostile to Middle America.

Yet American conservatives still adamantly supported the nation's traditional investigatory, intelligence, and military agencies - especially when they came under budgetary or cultural attacks.

Not so much anymore.

For the first time in memory, conservatives now connect the FBI
hierarchy with bureaucratic bloat, political bias, and even illegality.

In the last five years, the FBI was mostly in the news for the checkered careers of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Robert Mueller, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok. Add in the criminality of convicted FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

The colossal FBI-driven "Russian collusion" hoax was marked by the leaking of confidential FBI memos, forged documents, improper surveillance, and serial disinformation.

Rarely have communication industries - veritable utilities in the public domain - so asymmetrically censored speech and applied such one-sided standards of suppressing free expression.

Conservatives now have lost their former traditional confidence in the administration of justice, in the intelligence and investigatory agencies, in the nation's military leadership, in the media, and the criminal justice system.

No one yet knows what the effect will be of half the country losing faith in the very pillars of American civilization.

To myself it was a given the fbi was a clean department of the federal government perhaps the only one.
All that was gone with “no serious person would prosecute Hillary”. I knew at that moment what the fbi is and I’m still waiting to hear from even one of straight shooting rank and file agents.

a9faninnc

I live Here
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
If you disagree with radical Libs,you are automatically labeled ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ or their new "go to" word,of White Supremacist.Hell,it doesn't even matter what color you are.

Some of the white people are even worse than the people of color.Had a lily white birthing person call me out on my white privilege.I thought that was hilarious.

Then you have these millionaire and billionaire people of color calling out white privilege.I guess my 50-60 hour work weeks are so prestigious.Me and my fancy truck driving job.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
It's all falling apart. What past generations worked so hard to build, we're allowing the mentally ill to deconstruct. At this point, if we continue down this path, does anybody believe we will have a functioning, civilized, society in 10 or 15 years.
We'll be toast as a civilized society within ten years at this rate of collapse. Between big education, Hollywood influences, and social media, we've become a more barbaric society than ever before.
As I've said in the past, this country is toast, it's just a matter of whether we can slow down the final collapse or not in an effort to drag it out longer.
This is also why I'm in favor of separating the country into smaller nations or just get the civil war started, because it's inevitable at this point.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
To myself it was a given the fbi was a clean department of the federal government perhaps the only one.
All that was gone with “no serious person would prosecute Hillary”. I knew at that moment what the fbi is and I’m still waiting to hear from even one of straight shooting rank and file agents.
Very few rank and file agents have spoken out against this crap their leadership pulled, that's why most people consider the FBI rotten to the core.

I though that it was awesome when Kyle Rittenhouse made some comment insulting the integrity of the FBI while he was being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. The kid is spot on.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
If you disagree with radical Libs,you are automatically labeled ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ or their new "go to" word,of White Supremacist.Hell,it doesn't even matter what color you are.

Some of the white people are even worse than the people of color.Had a lily white birthing person call me out on my white privilege.I thought that was hilarious.

Then you have these millionaire and billionaire people of color calling out white privilege.I guess my 50-60 hour work weeks are so prestigious.Me and my fancy truck driving job.
Just like the word ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, the leftists overuse the white privilege and white supremacist words and they've also become irrelevant because of it.

Regardless of the subject matter, when the left have no other rebuttal, the ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ crap comes out. I'm not exaggerating......I detest these people.

Hookman

Just passing thru
Premium
Friends call upon the Lord Jesus Christ while he may be found as we are seeing the things spelled out in God's word: the Bible. How much we will go through God knows so lets agree

together.jpg
The world used to look to this great nation for help & direction as we looked to God for HIS direction. Our nation has let him down but HE is still upon the Throne. God Bless.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Thousands are renouncing Citizenship having held Dual citiszenship with a different Nation and hold passport etc. There is also a automatic mandatory 35% exit taxation on all assets, cash etc the day you renounce. If you for some reason do not hold a dual citizenship you now fall under the UN's Stateless Persons program and control of same.

One big benefit many have discovered that once the renouncment is done and finished they are free globally in taxation and income reporting by their local banks in the world as they would no longer be Americans. The US Embassy would have no further services, and the Marines would not be coming when they call 9-11 somewhere.

There is a trend in establishing in international waters artifical cities of a few hundred or thousands. They do not have any formal Nation's Laws to follow as they are in internaional waters. It seems to be increasing. It would be interesting tosee how they transload tractor trailer loads of meats, butter, produce and so on to ships that then go over open waters of the ocean to deliver these things to those new cities and settlements.