Holland | Losing Drivers

I just wonder how many are planning to leave because they have had enough.? I know my old barn is losing two more by the first of the year, Saturday they picked me up while the wife was getting tests ran and took me to lunch. I told them that it took me three months to get a mind set to walk away, they agreed it took them about the same amount of time for both of them. Funny part is that they will be working with me after the 1st of the year. Everyone has their limits....a few more are getting pushed over the edge.!

I left back in March, at first the transition was harder than realized it would be to start with but after a tweaking of the thought process like doing what I do better

Hauling cars is totally different than freight. Takes a little bit to learn.. Like said in earlier post takes a tweaking of the thinking cap but I enjoy it... Work as hard as you want or little as you want kind of gig...

Where did all you guys go?

I went to Wal-Mart private fleet it's the best thing I ever did.! Even missing 20 work days with my wife"s illness never once did they ask when I was able to work. Right now I'm running close to my DC so I can layover near home each day or go home if I want.! My old TM would have fired me...! Here the TM told me if I need anything or if there is anything they can do....Just call.! And I don't have to give them 15% to have a job.!!!

I went to Wal-Mart private fleet it's the best thing I ever did.! Even missing 20 work days with my wife"s illness never once did they ask when I was able to work. Right now I'm running close to my DC so I can layover near home each day or go home if I want.! My old TM would have fired me...! Here the TM told me if I need anything or if there is anything they can do....Just call.! And I don't have to give them 15% to have a job.!!!

I hope to join you soon also Oldguns just waiting for a start date for orientation..

They will be losing about 4 more at my old terminal this January, the retirement issue starting to push guys over the edge. Any way I wish all of the Holland drivers a Merry Christmas and best wishes.

Old guns I'm at Walmart now to and loving it what DC u out of me 6043
I should have said 6024. I worked Thanksgiving Day, I elected to and when I walked into our drivers room they had an entire Bob Evans Thanksgiving dinner set up for us right down to the pies.! Holland who ?