Holland | Losing line haul drivers

Had a fella fist bump be this morning and told me he was finishing up the hiring process at a non union. Says he can make same money in 5 days instead of 6, how can you blame him? Younger fella with not that many 25 percent years in the Union.

Had a fella fist bump be this morning and told me he was finishing up the hiring process at a non union. Says he can make same money in 5 days instead of 6, how can you blame him? Younger fella with not that many 25 percent years in the Union.
Different strokes for different folks.
Personally, I'd be glad to give up an extra day's pay to belong to the union.
A man should do what's best for himself.

Those fine Sterling Tractors were saved for the cry babies!
Nothing I liked better than to send Calvin J to Reno in one.
I can't say about your Sterling, but the man who built the short wheelbase Freightshaker with a jiff should be shot with crap and killed for stinking.
Many times I have hoped the guy would break out with tiny buttholes over his entire body and get diarrhea every day of his life and live to be 164 yrs old.

I can't say about your Sterling, but the man who built the short wheelbase Freightshaker with a jiff should be shot with crap and killed for stinking.
Many times I have hoped the guy would break out with tiny buttholes over his entire body and get diarrhea every day of his life and live to be 164 yrs old.
Drove a couple with the big R could not see a thing

OK Seabreeze. I am getting mixed signals here, but my sixth sense is telling me that you really do not like Freightshakers. In the future, can you please not hold back your true feelings about the point you are trying to make. LOL!!!
(The breaking out with tiny buttholes was hilarious).

OK Seabreeze. I am getting mixed signals here, but my sixth sense is telling me that you really do not like Freightshakers. In the future, can you please not hold back your true feelings about the point you are trying to make. LOL!!!
(The breaking out with tiny buttholes was hilarious).
Oh no, I was referring to the short COE, these things were designed to maim people.
We had several out on workman's comp, not just because of the jiff.
The 1986 model Freightliner/long nose, setback front axle was one of my all-time favorites.

I enjoy helping those shiny wheel fellas every chance I get! I bet they get that Minneapolis load to Atlanta quicker than any of us Union guys could have! Or watching their face on Saturday morning when I tell them someone will be behind the window Monday morning if they want to wait! And no I do not know any phone numbers to call.
Simple solution- drop the load and move on to the next one