Holland | Losing line haul drivers

Boy, I'm sure happy I dont think like you.....when I was at YRC, they are 3 miles from my house...when I got the call from ABF I had to decide if I wanted to lengthen my commute....after talking with Mrs. 381 I decided to make the switch.....now I have a much longer commute of 3.5 miles...lol
Your commute is almost a layover. I live 2.2 all flat (both ways) miles from my old terminal. My 10 speed recliner would only make about 7th gear to get there. Usually have to watch for deer, coyote's , racoon's and other assorted wildlife.

Boy, I'm sure happy I dont think like you.....when I was at YRC, they are 3 miles from my house...when I got the call from ABF I had to decide if I wanted to lengthen my commute....after talking with Mrs. 381 I decided to make the switch.....now I have a much longer commute of 3.5 miles...lol
Well at the time, I had a kid on the way and I was fresh out of the Army. I had 3 choices (all were good including Holland) but I needed to be able to get home and still have time for my new family. So my thinking was on what mattered the most.

20 first century? Probably the largest since cornflake to file BK maybe, but first they have launder enough money to line some pockets. But hey, the change of operations will do that for them. TM here at 386 (MI) has pre printed letters of resignation, all you have to do is ask. (Holland drivers only)