Holland | Lots of freight

Heavy discounting i would suspect!!

Ditto. If I was the boss I would would have raised rates a little last summer. Haul a little less but make more on it and give better service. Right now I think our servive is starting to stink. O'well I am sure our big bosses know what they are doing?

Maybe they want to keep everyone happy they are working for a yes vote.
As much ot as you want at yrc the past few weeks.

Ditto. If I was the boss I would would have raised rates a little last summer. Haul a little less but make more on it and give better service. Right now I think our servive is starting to stink. O'well I am sure our big bosses know what they are doing?
:chairshot:
What? Did they decide to try something new? lol

My advice to those loading freight on trailers that will end up sitting at the dock or out in the yard for extended periods of time in the sub-freezing temperatures. Just ignore the "freezable" stickers and "freezable" writing that are on the cartons. Service to the customer doesn't matter anyway, and they actually might want their freight to be frozen.......it will keep longer. Being frozen might just work as a preservative.

Service.......the YRCW way.

Here in Ft Wayne we've picked up an extra 100-130 bills / day. A lot of it is from new accounts from customers that dropped vitran after central transport bought them. My TM and salespeople say we've gained several big national accounts also due to the vitran/ct buyout.

Well here in the frozen Tundra it's not about customer service, more the customers are here for our entertainment.....

DE very busy, can't get linehaul or the city out in time. On average about 1700 bills on inbound per day
Since none of us know what your normal bill counts are, giving us your bill count means absolutely nothing because we have nothing to compare it to.

Just sayin'.

:chairshot:
What? Did they decide to try something new? lol

My advice to those loading freight on trailers that will end up sitting at the dock or out in the yard for extended periods of time in the sub-freezing temperatures. Just ignore the "freezable" stickers and "freezable" writing that are on the cartons. Service to the customer doesn't matter anyway, and they actually might want their freight to be frozen.......it will keep longer. Being frozen might just work as a preservative.

Service.......the YRCW way.

Going to -10 tonight in Milwaukee. Quilts not much use when its that cold

Going to -10 tonight in Milwaukee. Quilts not much use when its that cold
Back when customer service actually mattered, we wouldn't pick up freezables when we knew that we didn't have enough space in the "warm room" at the terminal if it was going to get that cold. But I'm sure those days are long gone by now. Let it freeze.

Starting to stink?:****: IT TOTALLY SUCKS!! The customers are pissed off as hell about it too!

They closed down terminals of ours and told the customers that roadway would be servicing them in the past and customers didn't play their game so now it looks like they are trying to drag our service standards down to their level too try it again I suspect.