Holland | Louisville, Nashville, Decatur

We were told not to pick up freight for those 3 terminals. I suppose they are swamped. Bad weather, did they merge with Yellow, normal operations?

My understanding was the Nashville road drivers sat home for 4 days because of ice. Louisville is getting 20 loads of Best Buy a week and it has all the trailers sitting full like Amazon. I guess they are renting space across the road to park trailers. Decatur was ice also maybe?

I was in Decatur a few weeks ago and had to drop my inbound trailer at the old terminal. 20 to 30 loads of city freight sitting and dock was overflowing.
Couldn't we find some homeless guy living in a cardboard box downtown that could do a better job than the guys who are in charge now? And he probably would not expect big stock bonuses!

Couldn't we find some homeless guy living in a cardboard box downtown that could do a better job than the guys who are in charge now? And he probably would not expect big stock bonuses!
The homeless guy makes more money panhandling,He has a card reader takes visa master card, vemo and pay pal,He doesn’t do American Express,.And it’s all tax free.

#1 problem with the company is the people making the decisions have never done the job and lack of common sense !!
ead79a205e3b2529943799f3141bbffc.jpg

#1 problem with the company is the people making the decisions have never done the job and lack of common sense !!
ead79a205e3b2529943799f3141bbffc.jpg

Decision makers as former workers ended when family owned businesses became corporations. No going back to that anymore.