AAA Cooper | Louisville

troubleman84

TB Veteran
Credits
I see Dothan I sc screwing over Nashville by moving breakbulk from them to Louisville starting 3/31

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I see Dothan I sc screwing over Nashville by moving breakbulk from them to Louisville starting 3/31

Could you post words 3-4-5 for us. I can't make sense of it. I do the same stuff myself, so please don't think I'm trying to be a smart ass.

Yeah we got a hand full of cooper guys at the upsf barn in la vernge, they told me all about this. So r they going to lay guys of becuz of the move?

Either move to Louisville with no seniority or fill remaining city spots then after we appreciate your time at Cooper

Just found out they just placed new bids on hold for a while now due no drivers are bidding on new 7 hrs dock time 3rd drive runs

The bids being on hold have nothing to do with dock time as I understand it. There were several team runs not filled that wouldn't allow for the runs to be effectively across the system. Makes sense, understand that the new date is 4/13/14. If you run team as then you should be in a better position based on the new principles that those guys have designed. Specifically designed to assist the drivers to stay on the teams without being bumped off.
They protected all of the Nashville positions, only moved the hub traffic. Heck of a deal it appears. Sounds like you guys may have received some bad information regarding both Nashville and the line haul runs.

Yeah operation manager says south Atlanta Jacksonville Chicago Knoxville and Louisville are still trying to hire drivers to fill all new linehaul runs