Low IQ's and Pee bottles

jugpee_poster.jpg

West Virginia to ban stand up sleepers to curb pee bottle littering

more on this later

State has a 37' from Kingpin to rear axle requirement yet IS NOT ENFORCED.

So what will the state try, stopping all walk in condos to do searches for pee jugs or containers that "might be used"??
Like the Hillbilly does not have enough problems.

NO PROBLEM, just stop and unload, like the old days, on the side o' the road.

Drivers are most likely to embarrassed to cart a **** bottle to the trash, I always figured if I didn't have time to stop and take a walk around the truck, I shouldn't be on the road anyway, a guy has to be awful running late to **** going down the road or lazy like a cat to not climb his or her fat ass out of the truck to pee. I stop regular at 2 spots on the pike and relieve myself most nights, I haven't seen any bottles of apple juice, I use a flashlight because I also check my loads and trailers while I'm at it.

What always bothered me was at truckstops when a big ol **** jug was sitting beside a trash can or 15 foot away from it. That kind of lazy and inconsiderate behavior should be punished by cutting the little old dingaling of the offender off and a short straw issued in its place.

I hate lazy, inconsiderate or thieving people. With lots of passion.

I may be wrong but i never have seen some one climb out of a BMW or Porsche and leave a Pee bottle in the Walmart parking lot at nite.

They are also gonna ban feeding livestock with round straw/ hay bales.

Need to make sure the animals get square meals..........

The Walmart that one of my friends works at has had numerous times people pulling campers empty their sewage tank in the parking lot because it ran right into the sewer system.

The Walmart that one of my friends works at has had numerous times people pulling campers empty their sewage tank in the parking lot because it ran right into the sewer system.

That is not a sewer system, it is a storm water drainage system. It collects the runoff from rain and channels it back into the rivers, streams and lakes.

Without treatment.

Any moron who dumps their sewage into a drain like that should be made to drink the same garbage they are dumping.

Apparently the source of this poster has it configured to prevent hotlinking.

So here it is again.

Oh, and what I fail to understand is how someone can carry around a one gallon jug of urine. As soon as you make the first contribution into the jug it begins to break down and the chemical changes that take place create an awful smell.

Cat poop doesn't smell that bad.

Sorry, sorry, folks, we live in a world of sorry ass people.

Well we should round them all up and put them on an island in the middle of the ocean. It may become quite crowded, but there will be plenty of room here for the few hundred of us that are left.

Well we should round them all up and put them on an island in the middle of the ocean. It may become quite crowded, but there will be plenty of room here for the few hundred of us that are left.
Sure are a lot of them, huh sir.

That could work, then they could pee in each others nest all they wanted, I still say lop off the dingaling and sew in a short straw, either way, that would learn em!!

Good thing I don't run the world, there would be a whole lot of unhappy campers.

More on this later? You have been saying that for the last year smoov, you never follow through, some of us crave the information you put out.

Come on man, cut a bunch of brothers a break and let us know!