Low IQ's and Pee bottles

Just for YOU, G.T.!!

This BELONGS in the LOW I. Q. portion of this thread:
http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...oing-push-ups-middle-road-hit-killed-car.html

I've done that on the stretch from Lake Charles and Deridder La on highway 171 and near the chicken coop on highway 12 on the stretch from Beaumont and Deridder back when I was 18 in the Army. If course I was smart enough to do it on the shoulder. Had to stay awake to make 6am formation. Dang women make an individual do stupid things.

Why is that just for me CK, I don't give a frogs fat ass about a dude in the street doing push-ups, if he is that stupid he deserved what he got, or is on drugs and I don't do them, the only push-ups you will find me doing is the ones I do on my living room floor...geez.

well....excuuuuuse meeeee

when I DO "push ups".........

i am pushing up the fork to my mouth, having a great ham and egg breakfast at the All American..!!!

Why is that just for me CK, I don't give a frogs fat ass about a dude in the street doing push-ups, if he is that stupid he deserved what he got, or is on drugs and I don't do them, the only push-ups you will find me doing is the ones I do on my living room floor...geez.

Meeeanny .....