low wires

On public property, and in alleys power lines are to be high enough for a 13' 6" trailer to pass through. The information concerning a wind deflecter should not be followed.
He may have been ok if he had the proper wind deflector....
oki0EW4.jpg

I delivered an old trailer that was sold by the shop to a homeowner in residential area. I asked the owner at least twice about clearance & he said all I had to do was pull it in & drive out. The first problem was a phone line & limbs that didn't even clear the windshield. I had to sharpen his chainsaw & cut my way out. He said "Well all of it cleared my pickup camper shell".

Somewhere in northern Joisey (probably near Elizabeth City) early last decade, I was on some residential street with a Combo (after leaving a customer as it was the ONLY way to flip direction) and the jersey sprites decided I needed to eliminate some Cable lines as well a low voltage line with me 13' 6" trailer.
About 30 minutes a Fire truck appeared and a little while later some dude in a State truck and they both determined there wasn't a problem and told me the heights of the lines were too low and to get on down the road. No Cops, No Citation, No Worries Mate.

>>I was driving a Freightshaker or Cornbinder Sleeper, so if I knew of the "getty up and go fast rule", maybe I wooda just cleared them lines<<
CHEERS!!