Yellow | loyal Teamster brothers won't be fooled by angry truckers

johngood

TB Lurker
Credits
and they will vote yes to what seems an appropriate and well balanced proposal to let survive our great company. period

Nice first post. From the looks of your English, I'm guessing they are contracting the management plants to an overseas company.

Great company tell that to all who have been pushed aside and then 4 years down the road they try and call you back. Loyalty what a joke!!!!

Tell that to all the guys that went back,probably left a paycheck and just got laid off again anyway.Don't anyone try and tell me YRC or any of its subs is a good job cause its not its just a paycheck,i.e. no pension soso medical.

BTW where I work young guys do come aboard,so don't say no one wants to do this work anymore they just don't want to do it there.

Tell that to everyone who was screwed out of their pension from the first give away.

Tell that to all the people who are about to be shafted from this give away.

Tell that to all the shareholders who are gonna get screwed with the upcoming stock dilution.

You must of voted for Obama if you think this is a good proposal. I say shut out the lights close the door and say good night Irene. Why keep dragging this on longer and longer and the whole time our pension is being eroded more and more.

Welch has only loyalty to his pockets. He has been in control for what 2 or 3 years now and we are smaller and farther in debit now than when he started.

If we all remember these 2 and 3 post clowns came out of the woodwork right before our last giveback. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........remember "teamguy" ? Talk about a DOUCHEBAG

and they will vote yes to what seems an appropriate and well balanced proposal to let survive our great company. period

Now that's funny! Please give my regards to all "Da Boys" out in Overland park!
Oh and one more thing, Try again! This time try not to be so damn stupid!

YRC Toledo got the feel good meeting this morning by the district mgr,, he was reading the same notepad as the Messiah,, dont vote if you dont like ths excellent purposal,, blah blah blah,, Holland in Toledo get the meeting tomorrow by some high ranking sales men,, think I might have to ask him if he knows anything about equal or shared sacrifice?? and I dont want to hear the bs that his pay and 401 were froze for 2 stinkin years..