Lsu was #1

Hey Stark, have you read about Dorial Green-Beckham?

Isn't he out of Missouri or one of the Mid-Western states..If I remember, he's a pretty big guy..Around 6'4" or 6'5", about 200 lbs...They had him listed as a Wide Receiver.. But played a little DE in high school...I don't know if LSU has met with him or not...My buddy from Alabama told me he was interested in UA, but has never visited,at the time..I think Oklahoma was recruiting him heavily...If we are talking about the same guy...

Is he the Number 1 recruit at Wide Receiver, or Number 1 recruit overall...There are so many number 1's it hard to keep up...They change every day ya know..I think he would be a welcome addition to the SEC family... You know we have Obamas saying in the SEC...Share the Wealth...
Another 18 year old #1 recruit. Reminds me of Terrelle Pyror.

Another 18 year old #1 recruit. Reminds me of Terrelle Pyror.

Well, let's hope this one lives up to his potential...I think Pryor is a gifted athlete, in body, but when it comes to his mind, he's checked out...He had his shot, but fired blanks...Remember, he come close to going to Michigan...

Then Murray State (and the Lobos) needs to start playing mens teams every week if they want more credibility. Playing division 2, community colleges and high school teams won't get you any attention. To be ranked up with the best, you have to play the best.:stirthepot:

Then Murray State (and the Lobos) needs to start playing mens teams every week if they want more credibility. Playing division 2, community colleges and high school teams won't get you any attention. To be ranked up with the best, you have to play the best.:stirthepot:

Agreed.. The OVC isn't the best conference to brag about. Unbeaten this late in the season is still pretty good though. Love to see how they would fare against UK,who lost early on to Indiana. Haven't heard much out of them(IU) since starting Big 10 play come to think of it.

Agreed.. The OVC isn't the best conference to brag about. Unbeaten this late in the season is still pretty good though. Love to see how they would fare against UK,who lost early on to Indiana. Haven't heard much out of them(IU) since starting Big 10 play come to think of it.

Is North Carolina or Duke or Kentucky on there schedule? If not, they have an uphill battle.. I'm pulling for them,myself..

Is North Carolina or Duke or Kentucky on there schedule? If not, they have an uphill battle.. I'm pulling for them,myself..

UK is usually good at playing in state schools. Murray State is not on the schedule this year. The big dance may have Cinderella winning it all this year. It's about time..

Carolina vs Kentucky for the Championship,when the dust settles.They are the two most talented teams out there this year.