Lsu was #1

How about my Michigan State Spartans putting the boots to the #3 ranked Ohio State Butteyes yesterday. Ohio State's Sullinger had a triple double.....points,rebounds and TURNOVERS.:bgroovy:

See Mud.......that's division one basketball. You know, up with the big boys.
Maybe one day New Mexico will make it to division one basketball along with the rest of the Mountain West.

Go Lobos!!

New Mexico 65.........#11 UNLV 45

Go Lobos!!
They are starting to make Espn highlights.
I'm seeing people through the whiskey bottles and the neon lights squinting at the big screen asking what a lobo is.

Alright. Those Lobos are forcing me to stop needling you about them Mud. Maybe they are legit. Although they definitely are not in one of the tougher conferences, I'm still going to give them the credit that they deserve for upsetting two ranked teams. They should break into the top 25 this week. We'll see. But they better not lose to one of the crap teams for the rest of the season or they will lose all credibility that they have gained recently.

Go LOBOS!

Hey Mud you will glad to know I listen to the Bob V show last night on ESPN radio and the " LOBO'S " where the topic for a couple of segments .Bob was saying the coach should be a shoe in for coach of the year and how the teams wasn't getting any love from the polls . This weeks pools aren't out yet but we will have to see if they finally get some love .

Anything can happen, just as long as it happens before 12-21-12.

Alright. Those Lobos are forcing me to stop needling you about them Mud. Maybe they are legit. Although they definitely are not in one of the tougher conferences, I'm still going to give them the credit that they deserve for upsetting two ranked teams. They should break into the top 25 this week. We'll see. But they better not lose to one of the crap teams for the rest of the season or they will lose all credibility that they have gained recently.

Go LOBOS!

Hell,me too...I'm on the wagon(bandwagon that is)...Go Lobos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mud you will glad to know I listen to the Bob V show last night on ESPN radio and the " LOBO'S " where the topic for a couple of segments .Bob was saying the coach should be a shoe in for coach of the year and how the teams wasn't getting any love from the polls . This weeks pools aren't out yet but we will have to see if they finally get some love .

They are 25th in the CBS Sportsline poll.Their strength of schedule ranking is a little higher than I thought(87,I think).UNLV is the highest SOS in that conference,right now.

NCAA College Basketball Rankings - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings
:biglaugh: go lobos.

I don't follow college basketball. I was thinking of jumping on the Lobos band wagon. I won't. I shall spare them the kiss of death.

I'm not on the Lobos band wagon. I don't care if they win another game, and I couldn't tell you one player's name from their team. But Mud sounds like a die hard Lobos fan, therefore........

GO LOBOS!