Lsu was #1

Yep. We squandered a 15 point lead. They slowly clawed their way back in. The game winning bucket was unbelievable. It couldn't have been defended any tighter without fouling. Big Ten title gets split three ways. Michigan, Michigan State and ohio State.
And the stench down south?

New Mexico 68......San Diego State 59

New Mexico wins Mountain West Conference Tournament.

Go Lobos!!

Well Mud, your Lobos had a good showing. They hung with Louisville until the end, and even had their chances to win. Although last night was the first Lobo game that I had actually watched, (they are never on TV here) I had been watching their results. They looked pretty impressive and Alford has done an excellent job with them, and everyone knows that they don't get the top recruits. Great season for the Lobos, and we'll keep our eye on them next year. Well looky here.....I've got a spot available here on the Spartan band wagon for the rest of the tourney, hop on.:6799:

Wobos had a pretty good year for a midget basketball team. Try to watch one of the NCAA games being played at the Lobos home court in Albuquerque, THE PIT.

Go Lobos!!

National recognition means more recruiting opportunities,so from that aspect,it could have been a very successful year for the Lobo,s other than a good record.