SEFL | LTL news: Southeastern Freight Lines expands Alabama service Logistics Management - ‎

I think these top Regional LTL carriers have positioned themselves quiet well, given that most seem to be poised for expansion, even in these tough economic times.....GOOD DEAL!!

I think these top Regional LTL carriers have positioned themselves quiet well, given that most seem to be poised for expansion, even in these tough economic times.....GOOD DEAL!!

I agree Andy. A couple years ago we all thought there would be only 4-5 LTL carriers,but this economy seems to have changed things. The private owned, regional carriers will come out stronger, at least the debt free companies.:smilie_132:

I agree Andy. A couple years ago we all thought there would be only 4-5 LTL carriers,but this economy seems to have changed things. The private owned, regional carriers will come out stronger, at least the debt free companies.:smilie_132:

I agree tinabell, I thought also it was gonna get down to a few of the big outfits, but not anymore because of the reasons you gave. We are looking good over here at the big E also.
Glad to see you guys are expanding, that's a good sign for ya especially now.:thumbsup: