Mabee soon I wont have 2

just lookin in the window of your guys last few months, it would be a great day to see you guys pull out of that shop in portland and blow your horns when you all pull by my shop Stay strong brothers WS out

just lookin in the window of your guys last few months, it would be a great day to see you guys pull out of that shop in portland and blow your horns when you all pull by my shop Stay strong brothers WS out

Thanks for all your support wheel. Hopefully this can all be worked out. It almost sounds like both sides are talking out of the sides of their mouth.

Linecrossers ,was it worth it to turn your backs on the few that were so strong ?

linecrossing has been known to cause cancer in the state of California - what will become of you in Oregon & Washington

Got a question I thought the strike was over? Why is the fence up around Auburn and why is there still security? Or do they always have that? I know most of the answers to my questions just seems to me that the company would maybe stand down a little if they are willing to negotiate a contract, oh wait they aren't, that was never their intention was it? What a bunch of s**t!! That place is priceless and hopefully will be pennyless by the time they get down with this long drawn out fight that for some reason they just keep on pursuing.

Got a question I thought the strike was over? Why is the fence up around Auburn and why is there still security? Or do they always have that? I know most of the answers to my questions just seems to me that the company would maybe stand down a little if they are willing to negotiate a contract, oh wait they aren't, that was never their intention was it? What a bunch of s**t!! That place is priceless and hopefully will be pennyless by the time they get down with this long drawn out fight that for some reason they just keep on pursuing.

Probably they are leaving the fence up to see how the returning Teamsters
react when they try to screw them on their first paycheck back which I have
no doubt is coming. This fight is far from over and to have any trust or faith
or belief that the Vanderfools will do what is best for all involved is not a reality.
They will keep testing and pushing the limits of the teamsters. They appear to
have learned nothing since Sept 22.
Personally I see round # 2 just around the corner.:popcorn:

Im not sure what is going on......nothing on the teamster web site...Is the strike over?Are the union drivers back?If so...treat the skaabs like they should be!!!!

Im not sure why the fence is still up. They are probably keeping it up just in case we walk out again, or they lock us out. Im pretty sure the security was asked to stay(by the union) to make sure Skaabs didnt come back and slash our tires or somehting