Estes | made in china locks

kantgetryte

TB Legend
Credits
How many drivers are using the new locks they had us sign for? And since everyone has a key I could pull up behind your trailer while your napping and steal your cause I lost mine at one of my stops:hysterical: I can see if you run the bad part of town, lock it up, hide everything outta site; keep peeking out the back of the trl while getting unloaded [been there, done that].

No, That lock hangs on the bin in the middle and swings with every bump... What a joke, Now I can see if you are hauling haz-mat... But with general junk who's going to steal or want that...

No, That lock hangs on the bin in the middle and swings with every bump... What a joke, Now I can see if you are hauling haz-mat... But with general junk who's going to steal or want that...

What I do, is wrap the cloth door pull handle around the lock so it doesn't show. Good point... Who wants to steal our crap, and face federal interstate theft charges for defective HD RTV's? It is more a fact of the fact that a lock was broken in the theft. The ramifications, legally, go way up when you are standing in front of a judge.
Think about a theft in your own unlocked house. It is simple theft..... Then there is breaking and entering.... Defendant.... Simple theft.....OR... You break a window, or kicked down a door to steal stuff...... the stakes go way up, when you are a defendant standing in front of that mic. at arraignment. This is all the locks are about.... Legallities...

i would be a mad trucker if i stole a bunch of estes stuff just to realize you got a bunch of os&d.