Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Made my 2nd t-shirt

Jeff

Sole Proprietor
Administrator
Super Administrator
This is how they look on black shirt I kind of messed up the white in this one but this was my first black one ever doing so

PXL_20210620_230443371.md.jpg

Last edited:

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Premium
One passed away not too long ago, he would be a barrel. I am not kidding. Got him started on that Mexican food once.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Premium
Had an idea for a tshirt the other day. A seat belt across the front so it looks like you're wearing one when you aren't.
Clean forgot that hideous seatbelt orange. I am supposed to be a hardened American Trucker able to deliver God's House on the other side of hell tomorrow morning. What am I doing with all this pile of safety crap?

That's why we keep reminding the new kids every year do not take the school hall monitors job.

Decades ago I was loaded and rocking north bound in river fog. Pretty thick stuff for that early in the morning. A good old boy had managed to get around the medican to get his fuel and coffee. The reflective tape was just enough for me to get off her and kick it down right quick. He heard me. I don't mind a little shine, chrome or whatever. But this safety crap has gotten hideous.

Can you imagine a coffin in a funeral marked "Caution, stay out, may cause death by suffocation?"