1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Maga And Trump Keeps Rolling Along

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

The Left were hopping the sham impeachment would derail Trump and the MAGA Coalition, but to their disappointment it has actually solidified their resolve to counter the Left.

Originally I like Jimmy were not Trump supporters, in the primaries I was a late person to jump on the train. But what Trump has accomplished and exposed of the left while having to enter into the MMA fight of a lifetime is actually stellar. It has emboldened and shown those on the Right yes you can stand up and fight these people who want to destroy this country.

“It Doesn’t Feel Like We’re Being Impeached” – President Trump Thrives at Michigan Rally, Stares Down Democrats (VIDEO)
    “I feel so lucky that I took you on this fantastic journey. It’s so much fun,” Trump said. “They want to impeach you. They want to do worse than that.”

“It doesn’t feel like we’re being impeached. The country is doing better than ever before,” Trump said to a roaring crowd as the demonic Democrats were voting to impeach him for non-crimes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...t-michigan-rally-stares-down-democrats-video/

kboomarang and flybynite like this.
  2. Toby

Toby I live Here

The best thing about this is that now the gloves are off.

flybynite likes this.
  3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

13 more judges pushed through,while House was "peaching"..

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

Yep and Trump will get one or even two supreme as well, oh I can already hear the left when that happens. Should I write their arguments now since it’s pretty simple to do?

kboomarang, flybynite and a9faninnc like this.
  5. Toby

Toby I live Here

One thing this did do though was to expose to those who have been non political before the full display of exactly how full of sh*t the Dems actually are. It also exposed to the public just how partisan they are and the fact that they will do anything to attempt to get the President out of office to which they will not.

I am actually happy about all of this because it was the Left that have now made impeachment nothing more than a tool against those they do not like. That’s on the Left and it will boomerang because it united the Right like nothing and I mean nothing ever has.

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Do you know something A9?

The courts have been a major target for Soros and the Left for a long time. They have always been moving things to legislate in the lower courts, we have seen this time and again.

This along with so many things has actually been some of the most important things the Senate and MAGA Coalition has focused on in this FIRST Term.

a9faninnc likes this.
  8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

It's a beautiful morning.

Toby likes this.
  9. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

Keeps on rolling with a stain that will be carried with him forever. :-)

10. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    And you think this impeachment makes the elitist pigs of the left appear squeaky clean, righteous, and pure as the driven snow...ahahhaha...too funny.

Toby likes this.
  11. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    President Trump will survive another coup attempt, he is already legendary.

Toby likes this.
  12. a9faninnc

Stain?Hell,they have been trying to "peach 45" before he was even inaugurated.To me,the Dimms just overplayed their authority and damaged Presidents for years to come.The next Dimm President must be impeached.Any Party that have a majority in the House can impeach any President for anything..

Toby likes this.
  13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]

Peach 45!

Toby likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

buffalobill likes this.
  15. Toby

Toby I live Here

Rastus and kboomarang like this.
  16. Toby

Toby I live Here

It’s Official: Rep. Van Drew Flips Republican and Pledges ‘Undying Support’ for Donald Trump

Democrat Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey officially announced his decision to switch political parties and pledged his support for President Donald Trump on Thursday.

“I believe that this is just a better fit for me,” Van Drew told reporters on Thursday at the White House. “This is who I am. It’s who I always was, but there was more tolerance of moderate Democrats, of Blue Dog Democrats, of Conservative Democrats, and I think that’s going away.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...and-pledges-undying-support-for-donald-trump/

“It’s a very big deal,” McCarthy agreed. “Because he’s going from the majority to the minority. It normally doesn’t go that way.”

Rastus likes this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

Rep. Greg Steube: I’ve Never Seen the Republican Party More Unified

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Republican Party more unified,” said Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL), describing a “camaraderie” among House Republicans amid the Democrats’ impeachment push against President Donald Trump, offering his remarks in a Thursday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

“It doesn’t seem as if the president has lost any of his original coalition,” remarked Marlow. “It seems like he’s gaining people towards the center, at this point.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/radio/201...never-seen-the-republican-party-more-unified/

18. Toby

Toby I live Here

Pennsylvania Voters Back Trump, Bash Impeachment – ‘It Makes Me Want to Support Trump More’ (VIDEO)

“I think what they’re doing is completely wrong and I will vote for him in the coming election,” one Trump supporter in Blair County said.

President Trump won Blair County, a blue collar county east of Pittsburgh by over 71%, crushing Mitt Romney’s 2012 performance.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...it-makes-me-want-to-support-trump-more-video/

Must be another knuckle dragging, gun toting, Bible thumper.

buffalobill likes this.
  19. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

Yeah, let’s ask a mouth breathing Trump supporter of they’ll vote for him again...

duh on the response. Journalism is rough now-a-days...

20. a9faninnc

Pat yourself on the back after he's reelected.People like yourself contributed greatly.