1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Maga And Trump Keeps Rolling Along

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 19, 2019.

1. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    At least the so called "mouth breathers" have a solid candidate...what exactly do you call that divisive slate you and your chums are saddled with....besides laughable....too funny......oh yeah... that's right issues don't matter to "nose pluggers".

Northern Flash, buffalobill and Toby like this.
  2. White

White Straight’nin the curves, flat’nin the hills

The only impeachment stain was left on Monica’s dress. I’d bet Trump couldn’t give a rat’s...oops I know you’re partial to certain parts of anatomy. I’m sure he doesn’t care that much. Has money. Can write more books. The Donald will be just fine regardless of what y’all try to do to this great country.

Northern Flash, Rastus and Toby like this.
  3. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

This was posted:
    [​IMG]

Captain Snowflake’s reply:
    [​IMG]

4. George Knighton

Dude has the THINNEST skin ever.

Weak ass President....but he’s tough herp derp.

LOL

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

So since you like to keep using the term mouth breathers does that give us the free right to call those on the Left including yourself the butt breathers? After all we want to emulate your vernacular.

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

My thoughts exactly

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Speaking from experience are you.

buffalobill likes this.
  8. zeroday

zeroday Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    At least Clinton will have some company...

Toby likes this.
  9. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Billy having company in the halls of shame...no... remember old Billy has that nifty large portrait of him in a stained blue dress hanging in a pedafiles liar, Billy is alone on that....here look! [​IMG]

zeroday and Toby like this.
  10. George Knighton

Good. I don’t give a crap about Clinton.

put all the POS’s together.

11. Toby

Toby I live Here

So who do you support George?

buffalobill likes this.
  12. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Keep in mind this photo and the dimms destroyed the guy, ruined him, ran him out of town, the picture above is who the current dimms look for a source of wisdom and pay him handsomely for his knowledge and advice at colleges...hmmmmm? [​IMG]

13. Toby

Toby I live Here

'Didn't even feel like he was being impeached': Ivanka says Trump 'energized' ahead of Senate trial

White House adviser Ivanka Trump said her father felt “energized” after the House voted along party lines to impeach him.

"He said it didn't even feel like he was being impeached," Ivanka Trump told CBS’s Face the Nation about President Trump’s mood post-impeachment.

"It is pretty unprecedented that support for impeachment has decreased over time as more information was presented to the American people. It's decreased, not increased. So with all of this time spent, with all of these witnesses who didn't have firsthand knowledge, with all of these people that have been paraded in front of the American people, support for this action has decreased. So, you know, I think he sees it for what it is, which is really just raw partisan politics."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ka-says-trump-energized-ahead-of-senate-trial

14. Toby

Toby I live Here

What Impeachment? New CNN Poll Shows Trump as Favorite to Win Re-Election, Economic Satisfaction Soaring
    Guy Benson | Dec 20, 2019 10:15 AM
    If CNN on-air personalities were openly disbelieving their own polling on impeachment, which made their 'heads hurt,' they're likely to have a few sads over their in-house pollster's latest findings. Immediately on the heels of a presidential impeachment, the latest CNN survey shows Donald Trump tied with Joe Biden and leading all other major Democrats in the 15 crucial battleground states that will determine the 2020 victor:
    You can see that all of the numbers -- national and swing states -- are within the margin of error ballpark. But I think it's tough to look at these results and conclude anything other than this reality: As things stand, despite the adversity he's facing, Trump will not be easy to defeat next year. In fact, as the incumbent, I think it's fair to call him the favorite. Particularly because these results approximately mirror those in the USA Today/Suffolk poll we analyzed earlier in the week, and especially if this sentiment remains intact by next fall:
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...election-economic-satisfaction-soars-n2558345

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

Oops! Leftist Law Professor Who Testified for Democrats: Actually, Trump Isn't Impeached Yet
    But according to leftist Harvard Law Professor Noah Feldman, who testified on behalf of Democrats in front of the House Judiciary Committee earlier this month, President Trump isn't actually impeached until the Pelosi sends the articles to the other side of Capitol Hill. Feldman argues this point in a new piece for Bloomberg titled, "Trump Isn’t Impeached Until the House Tells the Senate."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...eached-until-pelosi-tells-the-senate-n2558325

16. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    It should be considered a badge of honor beating back these deep state coups. Except Adam Schiff I don’t think anyone even takes it seriously.

17. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq surge to record intraday highs with stocks set to notch fourth straight week I know
    Dec 20, 2019 11:02 a.m. ET

I know let’s impeach.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

19. Toby

Toby I live Here

Trump Has Engraved Envelopes Hand Delivered To Democrats On Capitol Hill — With His F*** You Letter To Pelosi Inside

We all know President Trump is a master troll, but he topped himself this time.

The White House on Wednesday dispatched some staffers to head up the Capitol. They brought with them beautiful cards with hand-drawn calligraphy on them. They looked like Christmas cards.

But inside the envelopes addressed to lawmakers were copies of President Trump’s brutal letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“True story: there is a White House staffer going around the Senate delivering to each office, as a package, the incoherent, scathing Pelosi letter AND … wait for it … a giant 16×12 White House Christmas card (along with, implausibly, a second smaller Christmas card). What a day,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) wrote on Twitter.

The White House staffers made sure they had one for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, too. She wrote on Twitter: “They’re coming into the House, too. (No Christmas card here – but no coal, either).”

Murphy responded to AOC’s post, writing: “I’m gonna start making that my new Christmas tradition – send out my Christmas cards with an attached screw-off letter listing all my grievances for the year.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-hill-with-his-f-you-letter-to-pelosi-inside/

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  20. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Remember last year over the so-called government shut down? President Trump cancelled Pelosi’s government jet when they were on buses ready to board. :hysterical:

Northern Flash, buffalobill and Toby like this.