1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Maga And Trump Keeps Rolling Along

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

Was she wearing black and prayerful then or did the choppers fall out and she had to have the bourbon pumped in like Botox?

I do remember that as well Rastus

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Rastus did you watch the ad I posted? I would love to get a YouTube of that and post it.

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

Trump Advocate Launches “Last Hope USA” To Stand Against Indoctrination

The America First movement knows high-school senior CJ Pearson as one of President Donald J. Trump’s most aggressive and effective advocates on social media, who implores the nation’s youth to support Donald Trump’s presidency. He has used his platform, which counts nearly a half of million followers, to fight the fake news attacks on President Trump and his supporters.

Pearson is one of MAGA’s rising stars. He has survived ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ attacks from the mainstream media and leftist commentators, evangelizing for President Trump’s reforms and allies with an acute precision.

Instead of simply enjoying his vast digital media following and planning for college, Pearson announced several days ago that he has launched Last Hope USA, a 501c3 organization that aims to educate our students about our founding documents and provide them the needed tools to fight against indoctrination from educators.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ast-hope-usa-to-stand-against-indoctrination/

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

IT’S OFFICIAL: 2019 Is Greatest Year in Stock Market History – Another All-Time High Today – DOW Up Over 5,000 Points In 2019 Alone

America is in the middle of its greatest stock market rally ever but no one would know it due to the media’s fixation on anything anti-Trump.
    The markets showed today that they maintain their confidence in President Trump as the DOW reached another all-time closing high. This was the 124th all-time high since the 2016 election.
    After President Trump was elected the stock markets exploded. The markets are a gauge of the economy and include expectations of the future. On November 8th, 2016, the DOW stood at 18,332. Since that date, and after Donald Trump won the 2016 election, the DOW has soared. Today the DOW closed at another new all-time high of 28,552 or 10,220 points higher than the day of the 2016 election!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-today-dow-up-over-5000-points-in-2019-alone/

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”
    Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month
    ————
    There’s some evidence that the president’s policies and campaign outreach are making inroads with black voters. Three polls in November showed Mr. Trump’s job-approval rating among black voters in the 30% to 35% range, a significant increase over other surveys that have generally shown black voter support of less than 10%.
    “I’ll remind you, the president received 8% of the black vote in 2016,” said a senior Trumpcampaign official.

The president and his campaign advisers know that poll numbers and approval ratings don’t always translate into votes, but they think Mr. Trump has a good chance to significantly increase the level of support he receives from black voters in 2020.
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/23/black-voters-abandoned-democrats-warm-donald-trump/
    LBJ must be rolling over in his grave.

Northern Flash likes this.
  7. Toby

Toby I live Here

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

White House: Trump’s Economic Boom Benefiting Working Class Most

Americans without colleges degrees and with martial backgrounds are seeing the “biggest gains” within the econcomy under President Donald Trump’s administration, said White House Deputy Director of Communications Adam Kennedy in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Matt Boyle.

Boyle invited Kennedy’s remarks on the House of Representatives’ passage of the United States-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement (USMCA) and the broader economy.

Kennedy replied, “The president, since day one … has been working hard to make sure that American families — the American people — are at the center of this administration, and what we are trying to achieve, and we’ve seen that in the economy. … We’ve seen that in our new trade agreement, the USMCA, with South Korea, and with many others. This is a president who has put the economy and the American people first and foremost in every single one of our policy initiatives.”

Kennedy added, “One of the things this economy has really been spectacular at is making sure that people who used to be left behind in previous economies — people without college degrees, people who come from more martial backgrounds — have seen some of the biggest gains.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/radio/201...-economic-boom-benefiting-working-class-most/

9. Toby

Toby I live Here

TRULY AMAZING! President Trump SO GOOD that US Has Gone from 1/5th of Global Economy to 1/4th of Global Economy in JUST THREE YEARS

Under President Trump the US has grown from being one-fifth of the global economy(21.2%) to one-fourth of the global economy (24.8%) in just three years.
    The Sun reported, via Powerline:

The research also found that the USA now makes up for a quarter of the world’s GDP – the largest share of the world’s economy since 2007.

And the American economy is not due to be overtaken by China until 2033 – three years later than forecast.

The US share of global GDP is 3.6 per cent higher than halfway through Barack Obama’s presidency in 2011.

More from the World Economic Rankings from the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR):

• The USA in 2019 reached 24.8% of world GDP, its largest share of the world economy since 2007. And the US is now expected to remain the world’s largest economy throughout the 2020s and is to be overtaken by China only in 2033, three years later than we forecast two years ago…

…Perhaps the most unexpected element in this report is the ongoing strength of the US economy, though we expect that 2019 will prove the high water mark as the problems of the trade war and the deficit impinge. But in 2011 the US economy was 21.2% of world GDP. In 2019 its share had risen to 24.8%, its highest share since 2007. And it is now forecast to remain the world’s largest economy throughout the 2020s, only being overtaken by China in 2033.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-1-4th-of-global-economy-in-just-three-years/

10. Toby

Toby I live Here

FIGURES. Disgruntled Trump Voter Mark Graham in Democrat American Bridge Ads Lied — Did Not Even Vote in 2016 (VIDEO)

Good grief!
    Democrats CAN’T EVEN FIND a Trump Voter in Pennsylvania who will not vote for him again in 2020!

So they drag out some liar named Mark Graham WHO DID NOT EVEN VOTE in 2016.
    How predictable and pathetic!

Listen to Mark Graham lie through his teeth in the Democrats’ American Bridge ad.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dge-ads-lied-did-not-even-vote-in-2016-video/

buffalobill likes this.
  11. Toby

Toby I live Here

Biggest military pay raise in years takes effect Jan. 1; check out the complete chart

For the first time since 2010, troops will see a pay raise of more than 3.0 percent. And they may not have to wait another decade before the next one arrives.

Congress and the White House signed off on a 3.1 percent pay raise for troops starting on Jan. 1, a move that will produce a significant bump to military paychecks next year.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...es-effect-jan-1-check-out-the-complete-chart/

Northern Flash likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    For the record, neither was I. I was a Ted Cruz guy through the primaries. Trump has been a pleasant surprise.

13. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    As usual, everything the Democrats say has to be a lie. They sure have a distant relationship with the truth.

If this moron actually thinks that Trump's policies haven't helped the middle and lower class, his voting rights should be taken away due to his mental issues.

14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Trump's past behavior has no bearing on any of us, but his current policies damn sure do.
    And with the baby killing and woman abusing that is performed by the Democrats, I'd have to say that those who live in glass houses..........

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    If Trump didn't have to toot his own horn and defend himself from the fake news media, he could actually shut up on Twitter and just run the country. But the media are nipping at his heals on a daily basis, so he has to defend himself on a daily basis also. He uses Twitter to counter all of the lies that are spewed from the left wing media.

Weak ass posters......but they're tough, herp, derp, slurp, then burp.

16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    We do know why he can't be considered a mouth breather....it's usually full.

Yesterday, in a matter of a few posts, he had called me a biggot, ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, and a mouth breather.
    That's all they've got.

buffalobill likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The Dems got their impeachment that they were looking for, just for the optics for the incompetent. They think that having that hanging around Trump's neck is a game winner, but the American people see this for what it is, a sham. If they actually had the goods on Trump, Nancy couldn't have got this over to the Senate fast enough to make his impeachment official and his removal finalized.

buffalobill likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
  19. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    How do the Democrats top all of these records being set?

THEY DON'T!!!!

MAGA

:usa2:

Rastus likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    It's really become quite simple.

If the American people want to keep watching their 401K balances rise at a crazy fast pace, the job opportunities continue to surface, the factories adding more jobs, their wages going up due to the lower corporate tax rates, they'll vote for TRUMP in 2020.

Otherwise, they can vote for one of these radical Democrat leftists/Marxists and watch it all evaporate away.

Make the right choice America.

buffalobill, Toby and Rastus like this.