1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Maga And Trump Keeps Rolling Along

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

Rastus and Northern Flash like this.
  2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Rastus likes this.
  3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    This will be icing on the cake for the Trump landslide. I want to see the Dems vote against it because that might be the tipping point for the last few Trump hating holdouts, and we will get to see which Dens are willing to sign their pink slip by voting against it.

buffalobill, Toby and Rastus like this.
  4. Toby

Toby I live Here

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

REPORT: Over 50 Percent Of Attendees At Trump’s Wisconsin Rally Weren’t Republicans

They know they need Wisconsin and other rust belt states to beat Trump in 2020 but the crowd at Trump’s recent rally there proves winning the state is going to be extremely difficult for them.

More than half of the people at Trump’s rally were not even Republicans.

Red State reports:

Mind-Blowing! 58% Of Attendees at Trump’s Wisconsin Rally Were NOT Republicans, Up from 43% in Ohio

Several days ago, Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale posted statistics from last week’s rally held in Toledo, OH, which showed that 43% of attendees identified as either Democratic or Independent. I called that figure “stunning” in a recent post.

But the same statistic from Trump’s Tuesday night rally in Wisconsin can only be described as staggering. 57.8% of registrants identified as either Democratic or Independent.

Obviously, as a conservative, I am overjoyed at these numbers. I take them to mean that this group is looking for an alternative to the current field of candidates running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Parscale’s past rally reports have always identified the number of Democrats who show up, which has averaged between 22-23%.

Check out the numbers in the tweets below:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...at-trumps-wisconsin-rally-werent-republicans/

On that note while shopping lately I have seen a lot more pro trump shirts and bumper stickers as well. And I am deeply entrenched behind the lines.

6. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Most blue collar dems see what a sad sham getting trump has become......

Northern Flash, Rastus and Toby like this.
  7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Trump approval among farmers hits record high – Guess the number…

Support for President Trump among American farmers is on the rise, according to a poll released this week.

According to the latest Farm Journal Pulse Poll, which featured responses from 1,286 farmers, President Trump received an approval rating of 83 percent, a point higher than the previous poll. Only 18 percent disapprove of President Trump. Since Farm Journal’s tracking of Trump’s support from farmers in recent months, the latest poll marks his highest approval.

“Of note is the strongly approve category went up three percentage points from an already lofty (December) number and his highest overall approval ratings ever,” said Pro Farmer policy analyst Jim Wiesemeyer.

“That says the president’s approval is rock-solid,” Wiesemeyer added. “With the recent upbeat news on USMCA and the Phase 1 accord with China, the ratings will likely remain firm ahead.”
    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...ng-farmers-hits-record-high-guess-the-number/

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

9. Toby

Toby I live Here

2.4 Million Households Off Food Stamps Under Trump

More than 2.4 million households discontinued their participation in the nation’s food stamp program since President Donald Trump’s first full month in office in 2017, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) data.

The most recent USDA data showed that 2,424,901 families stopped using food stamps under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), between February 2017— when Trump finished his first full month as president— and October 2019
    Individual participation has taken a nosedive as well, with 5,891,110 individuals cutting ties with SNAP, according to the USDA.

There are currently 36,406,681 individuals and 18,513,002 households enrolled in the food stamp program. Still, USDA officials say the 2020 data is “preliminary” given that the data may include disaster assistance.

When Trump took office, 42,297,791 individuals and 20,937,903 households were enrolled in SNAP.
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/01/19/2-4-million-households-off-food-stamps-under-trump/

10. Toby

Toby I live Here

11. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Magoo started a thread with an article from November about a farmer said he would never vote trump again. Makes this that much more winning.

Toby likes this.
  12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I told my wife that this past weekend,while we were out.My local news comment section have become predominantly pro-Trump,as well.

Northern Flash and Toby like this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

A9, did you watch any of the live stream from the 2A Rally today? Not the crap on TV saying white nationalists, but real people walking through the crowds?

It was very diverse and when you listened to people who arming and the man on the street interviews, each and everyone of them were in agreement that once again patriotism and pro Trump is a common theme. Heard it from Blacks, Asians, Hispanics who even made the trip up from Florida to Richmond. Even surprised to hear an open Antifa member in peaceful ways speaking about the second amendment.

Gov Black faced really messed up with this one.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

It’s official today January 20, 2020

PRESIDENT TRUMP has been in office for three years today.

16. a9faninnc

Yes,I watched some of it on Breitbart.
    [​IMG]

Toby likes this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

Yep but the lame stream media is still spinning it then Will immediately pivot away because it didn’t fit the narrative they framed.

18. a9faninnc

This issue crosses party lines.Probably more than a few Dimms at the rally today.

Northern Flash, buffalobill and Toby like this.
  19. Toby

Toby I live Here

I seen one interview with an adult father and son one Dem one Rep both 2A supporters.

This crossed many lines, seen an interview with an Antifa member, and many Dems as well.

Gov Black Face actually did something that he may not even realized and found a common ground issue that Americans from many different backgrounds, political beliefs, socioeconomic backgrounds, etc will rally around and find common cause.

this will go up to the Supreme Court and be tossed. This is a Federal right.

buffalobill likes this.
  20. Toby

Toby I live Here

Fox tv Martha show "The Story" just announced now that Trump's legal team just got bigger.

He added Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows and Debbie Lasko

Rastus likes this.