Reddaway | major layoff in northwest

In any COO, there is a COO board convened. These are union members and they approve the change or negotiate changes at that time. All of the the employees effected in the change are moved WITH the union's permission. The COO memo should be available to any and all members of the affected local(s).

I heard the the Sac terminal is shutting down at the end of the year after YRC completes the merger. Only the 20 year guys will be offered positions at the Tracy,Ca barn that reddaway will be absorbed by.

In any COO, there is a COO board convened. These are union members and they approve the change or negotiate changes at that time. All of the the employees effected in the change are moved WITH the union's permission. The COO memo should be available to any and all members of the affected local(s).

they are and will break the union no matter what you guys vote, wake up the writing is on a lot of walls up north

Bill Zollars still has that a@@ gasket that reads "Reddaway" stuck to his butt.....

Funny I last read Dollar Bill was gone & the hunt for a new guy who can play the shell game was on, YRCW is in debt to a billion and won't last more then 3 years I just hope that we can get free of that piece of crap.

Thank you for the correction and helping me get a better understanding of the COO.
Like I said early in my post, I made a mistake and misunderstood.
Thank You.

i was told by a local pNd driver that they r putting everything on hold in medford......i hope they rethink what they r doing

at the rate things are going yrc will deplete reddaway before that ugly beast falls into the abyss

you sound like some of our ex empolees who could not hang and do the job @ Reddaway it is only a matter of time for YRC and it will done and in the trash like the stock, I sold my Reddaway for $ 50 a share and that about says it all.

you are so wrong i have been with reddaway about over a decade am still here active and staying i have been push all the way down like a toilet plunger so i belive i earn the right to speak my peace i thank you.......... :)

you are so wrong i have been with reddaway about over a decade am still here active and staying i have been push all the way down like a toilet plunger so i belive i earn the right to speak my peace i thank you.......... :)

OK - it's not the first or last time - I'm suprised you are still haning on with only 10 yr. I have allmost 20 and a lot of regrets and no doubt that it will only last a few more as with the shell games and the way they moved the $ around it tied everyone together and we will go down with the big yellow ship as well as all the other USF companys.

no doubt i been lucky but i made a good living in this company and if the ship goes down wich i hope not life goes on and i will prevail like all the good people that made this company 10_4

I have a question? Is this happening because the NW didn't take the pay cut along with the rest of the company. They decided not to share in the sacrifice that the rest of the company employees agreed with. Just a thought....

I think they should do to Reddaway what they did to Chicago for not being sheep and following the program and force them into the NMFA. What do you think???:1036316054::1036316054:

Skeeter go to page 1 about the 5th post on the page and you nwill have ur answer.
The paycut should not have made a difference cause we at Reddaway were payed so much less than Master Freight for doing the same work. We are now equal or the same. And lost our pension too.

I have a question? Is this happening because the NW didn't take the pay cut along with the rest of the company. They decided not to share in the sacrifice that the rest of the company employees agreed with. Just a thought....

That will only be a matter of conjecture, no one will ever admit it publicly.

Skeeter go to page 1 about the 5th post on the page and you nwill have ur answer.
The paycut should not have made a difference cause we at Reddaway were payed so much less than Master Freight for doing the same work. We are now equal or the same. And lost our pension too.

You just lost the company match on your 401 didn't you.