XPO | Make Xpo Great Again

That was back in the Jerry Detter days, when he cared about how the drivers looked the trucks were well maintained, terminals were cleaned and well maintained.Right now there is a pile of pigeon sh** on the ledge going up the ramp thats been there for months, I'm sure any customers going up that ramp like that. The worst thing they had a cookout a few weeks back and were cooking food 20 feet from that. Pathetic !!!
We had a bathroom that the toilets back . A volcanic eruption of ::shit:: cover the entire room ,floors and walls with tp and poop stuck to everything for 3 to 4 weeks and was never serviced or cleaned up until someone called the health department . Stuff was an inch thick on everything. Smelled like hell.
Now if the happened at the corporate office how long would it go unattended.

I hate to say it that truly speaks volumes of their concern for us. I just find it hard to comprehend if you truly wanted to build something good don’t you think you go about it different. Hot dogs anyone !

Walmart, Amazon and many other companies that are not worker friendly have similar videos. It’s what you do ,not what you advertise that makes a company good. If the video make someone feel better that’s great. Count me as unimpressed.

Kinda hard to fix something that Never was XPO was never Great ! CSE And CCX were a lot closer to Great than XPO will ever be ! Con-way Freight was too this out fit will never be able to fill the shoes of what we once was !!