Estes | Makes me mad

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
I HATE IT. kinda burns me BENIFIT SUCKS

BenefitTruckingVolvoPuppingEstesVan.jpg

I HATE IT. kinda burns me BENIFIT SUCKS

BenefitTruckingVolvoPuppingEstesVan.jpg

I'm with ya here... Benefit and a couple other of these "foreign" drivers pull all the good paying loads to and from 028 CHI to us here @ 024 HAR. While we have our teams taking empties 200 miles. Guess that's the thanks you get. We've got plenty of freight coming and going to CHI out of my barn. Maybe it's time for some more half way meets?

Out here on the left coast, it used to be that the contractors left last after all bid runs and extra board drivers were gone. Now they leave first, usually right after they get there. And what ever happened to that RUMOR of Benefit getting the boot from our system ???? I guess it was just that.

Another thing as long as we are on the subject. In the Estonian a couple issues ago they put in print that these contractors were one way only to help in unbalanced lanes and that once they get where they are goin they are cut loose. That was a flat out lie. I'll have to find the issue when I get home so I can get a direct quote.

I see a Schnieder tractor pulling one of your vans every day just west of Salina KS onI70 E.B. everyday about 11:00 like he's got a schedule.Kinda funny your co. magazine is called the estonian 'cause Estonia is probaly where these benefit drivers immigrated from..sorry, not really funny, sad with a smile ..

Out here on the left coast, it used to be that the contractors left last after all bid runs and extra board drivers were gone. Now they leave first, usually right after they get there. And what ever happened to that RUMOR of Benefit getting the boot from our system ???? I guess it was just that.

Another thing as long as we are on the subject. In the Estonian a couple issues ago they put in print that these contractors were one way only to help in unbalanced lanes and that once they get where they are goin they are cut loose. That was a flat out lie. I'll have to find the issue when I get home so I can get a direct quote.

It was the very last issue of the Estonian where it was stated that we were using the contractors for the unbalanced lanes. Which is fairly true about the drivers that signed on temporarily from Landstar, but these contractors they're using out of the Chi-town area aren't covering unbalanced lanes and they sure aren't leaving out after our drivers. Especially the Benefit teams.. they drop and hook and are back on the road. I have to admit I've heard less about and I've seen less contractors as of late, but since freight levels have fallen off... Why use them at all?