Making the move to WAL-MART

Yes it is.

Let me ask you a question. How is your employment job history? PM me if you like to keep that private. I've only been worn 2 companies since 02. I'm just worried about 01 to 02 I went from Coca Cola in early 02 to a small company till Roadway hired me. But since Roadway I've only worked at Roadway and now ABF since 02.
I'm just worried Wally will look down on my other 2 jobs in 02.
They won't look down on you Stoney...your made of awesome.

Yes it is.

Let me ask you a question. How is your employment job history? PM me if you like to keep that private. I've only been worn 2 companies since 02. I'm just worried about 01 to 02 I went from Coca Cola in early 02 to a small company till Roadway hired me. But since Roadway I've only worked at Roadway and now ABF since 02.
I'm just worried Wally will look down on my other 2 jobs in 02.

This is my first time too. I think they are looking for honesty more than anything. Yes, they want someone with a stable work history, however there are good reasons and circumstances that make you change jobs. I have been at my current employer for 12 years now. Just tell them the truth and relax we are all human. I don't think they will look down on you. I think a good driving history and expirence go a long way at walmart. Again, good luck and wish you the best!

ccxdriver1999 said:
This is my first time too. I think they are looking for honesty more than anything. Yes, they want someone with a stable work history, however there are good reasons and circumstances that make you change jobs. I have been at my current employer for 12 years now. Just tell them the truth and relax we are all human. I don't think they will look down on you. I think a good driving history and expirence go a long way at walmart. Again, good luck and wish you the best!

Thanks partner, I'll let you know.

I start my new job with Walmart Transportation on Sept. 26th!! It has been a long process but, it will be worth it very soon!! Good luck to anyone else applying and going through the hiring process!!

So how do they run you at WalMart? Do you run until you're out of hours, or do the run you on a regular schedule? I understand this may not be a simple answer, but a little of insight would be helpful.

5 days on 2 days off some work 6 on 2 off rotating day out I work week on week off they also have 4 days on 4 days off rotating day out sure some other dispatches have something different