Management Failures

Nctshopsteward

TB Lurker
Credits
Why is everyone blaming the unions for Yrc and ABF failures What about the bad decisions made by management .oh I forgot the union runs those company's .as we say in NY Fuhgeddaboudit

No **** that here you dope. They sold out the members again by not informing them & it's happening again just go read the thread the IBT IS not communicating what the hell is going on & they have to vote again !! Good stuff IBT !!

I wouldn't trust the international to represent us under the best of circumstances. Look what they did to ABF.

Darsky don't you work? You comment on every thread every minute of the day!
Seems to me and many others your a management plant spreading lies. If your a driver
Which you say you are go make a delivery for your buddies in the office.
Jerry needs a big bonus this year !!!!

Night driver just like you. Or are you that driver who still LIVES WITH HIS MOMMY OUT ON COMP FOR 5 YEARS and doing nothing but sitting on his fat arse b!tching about the world waaaaaa poor me. Beat it junior the teamsters sucks !

Night driver ? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Funny your so off base.
You beat it douche.... Say hi to your management buddies !
$18 an hour for life ****

Hmm if your not momma's boy maybe just maybe you could be that little driver at night who steals from the company with fake delay time ??
You are going to set back the drivers 5 years you just don't get it.

It don't matter to me whatever you have now will be gone if this goes through. It's nap time see you tonight tough guy !!!

Why is everyone blaming the unions for Yrc and ABF failures What about the bad decisions made by management .oh I forgot the union runs those company's .as we say in NY Fuhgeddaboudit

It was management all making these decisions! They did not come to YRC, Holland New Penn Reddaway, Dugan Usf Truckload (both now gone) employees and ask us if we wanted to buy this or that it was management that caused this problem! People that caused these decisions are either dead or gone with no accountability. We made sacrifices as everyone else has in life, but I am tired of people accusing us Teamsters for the problems led by blind greedy men whom have destroyed many a life cuz of their actions. We did not start the fire only tried to put it out and rebuild There is two sides to a story just ask instead of pointing fingers!

Let me ask you this.... If the Teamsters bailed out YRC to keep them in business by giving back which means sacrificing something financially to save members jobs hasn't the entire workforce at NCT done the same thing? I understand we did not have a choice but whatever the union did to help YRC was not a choice either...just a negotiation. But something was given back. What sense would it make for NCT not to give something back if they were making the big money some of you guys swear they are? Do you think the salaries of the executives at YRC are on the table when the union negotiates? No way.

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Please watch CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Please watch CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

The truth speaks! Thx for posting Goodluck on 12/10/13:usa:

im sure both sides had an equal effect, YRC-Roadway was a giant of a company posting big numbers...its good the teamster are going to get involved to save the jobs, but they contributed to the shortfalls in the firstplace, why would the CEO say it was the fault of the teamsters and **** off his workforce?

Whats with the name calling ?:fingure: So darksky !! who would you recommend to represent the drivers at NCT ?? Or should they just keep going without a pay increase ... or maybe you would like to pay more for your insurance ... And don't forget, take that load even something is wrong with it . darksky ! all you do is put down the Union with no answers ..ABF still getting overtime and much better insurance:bananag: , YES !!! NCT nothing like that ... Driveforfree !! this person must work in the office , so they have all the time to bash the Union .. they also have know idea what it takes to be a professional driver like you are sir ...stay strong and remember , you are just a dime a dozen ..as they would say right M O . You drivers aren't the blame, the management team from the top down is the cause for this .. Five years without a pay increase !!! Come on !!!