SEFL | Management trainee

Dick Dastardly

Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!
Credits
Does SEFL offer management trainee classes like some other LTL carriers? Are drivers eligible to apply, and how does one go about applying if they're interested? What are the minimum qualifications?

Does SEFL offer management trainee classes like some other LTL carriers? Are drivers eligible to apply, and how does one go about applying if they're interested? What are the minimum qualifications?
It's based on who you know and what those you know think of you as to whether or the driver is considered for a management trainee position. Call your regional HR and ask them to get the ball rolling. As long as you are willing to be a yes man and always stand with leadership whether they are right or wrong then you are in

I'm just thinking of options beyond driving. I've been doing it a long time and looking at alternatives. This job isn't what it once was.

I'm just thinking of options beyond driving. I've been doing it a long time and looking at alternatives. This job isn't what it once was.
LTLIndentured has it right. You can also get with your terminal manager being that he is going to have a say on it. I thought about doing the same thing at one time but for me it would be career ******* because I'm just not a yes man. I've seen p&d drivers move to supervision and once they get there they become the biggest SEFL Kool aid drinkers. They forget totally where they came from. But if you're over 22 years old you don't really fit their criteria because they want to be able to mold you in the way they want you. Young and dumb.