XPO | managers meeting

aat0205

TB Lurker
Credits
Did anybody knows about the meeting going on in the last two days?What 's CONWAY got under their sleeves now?:gathering::gathering::Bondage::bowdown:

Is there a reason we are always supposed to know why there is a meeting going on..??? If there is, I am 100% positive they are going to come back and tell you all about it...

Ive heard it was all about numbers. How much time it takes you to fuel, how much time it takes to break freight. That type of stuff. Also want all the P&D drivers getting back earlier. I can tell you that aint happening unless we get called in earlier.

I am afraid we are going to lose some more folks. It is very slow and everything and everyone is being put under the microscope. Anyone want to venture a guess as to when we find the bottom and start to turn around?

I am afraid we are going to lose some more folks. It is very slow and everything and everyone is being put under the microscope. Anyone want to venture a guess as to when we find the bottom and start to turn around?

Why not now?

Historicly, wenow begin to come out of our annual slow season. Will we continue to feel the effects of this economic depression? - You bet, and probably for a long time, but it's a start.

Also, vacation season starts soon, which requires more drivers.

Seed season is just around the corner, which starts the circle jerk of life all over again. seed, fert, weed killer, bug killer, agri crap....more agri crap........keeps us rollin' out here in the patch. I think I feel a song comin' on.....oh NO! it's a chic song.......oh get outa my head! "I'm so excited.....and I just can't hide it......I'm about to lose control and I think I like it........" MUST GET SLEEP!!! HELP!!!!!

Big Squeez if you are that excited and can't hide then maybe a box of Depends will help? :biglaugh:

Hopefully the meeting won't be enhancements or a new way of putting thumbscrews to you guys again :nutkick:

Is there a reason we are always supposed to know why there is a meeting going on..??? If there is, I am 100% positive they are going to come back and tell you all about it...

Thats Right Con-way will always tell you whats going on:biglaugh: They would never ever keep something from you:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well except for layoffs, terminal closing, written policy,just the little things:duh:

Thats Right Con-way will always tell you whats going on:biglaugh: They would never ever keep something from you:biglaugh:

Well except for layoffs, terminal closing, written policy,just the little things:duh:

Do I detect a note of sarcasm in this post or its it just me?

Rat :loser:

My feelings are hurt that anyone, anywhere would make such inflammatory accusations.

I would guess it would be tactics to keep ya'll scared for your beloved company. You SCM will be an even bigger ***** or vag, you will continue to take nerve pills, and you will continue to pay on a mortgage you really can not afford anyway.
Go get that extra shipment and improve the customers experience with your circus act and circus presentation. Yea Cornway......Atleast you still have power steering.
Dude hit it on the head with XCL paying payments for ICP. Ya'll be dumb enuff to do it too.

sarcasm???? On Trucking Boards?????
:biglaugh:

Please say it isn't so!!!

Damn...I am so depressed!!!

Please excuse me while I go and consume another Nattie Light!!

You heartless b@stards are forcing me to consume voluminus amounts of alcohol...

Then again on second thought...nevermind...I'm OK...Really...I'm OK...

OK???

Please say it isn't so!!!

Damn...I am so depressed!!!

Please excuse me while I go and consume another Nattie Light!!

You heartless b@stards are forcing me to consume voluminus amounts of alcohol...

Then again on second thought...nevermind...I'm OK...Really...I'm OK...

OK???

yeah.......

Me Too.......

darn......I dropped my crack pipe......

excuse me for a bit, I have to reload it.....
:flame: