XPO | managers meeting

Thats Right Con-way will always tell you whats going on:biglaugh: They would never ever keep something from you:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well except for layoffs, terminal closing, written policy,just the little things:duh:

No, I know why everyone is meeting, because I was involved in one myself this week...Quit being so paranoid...As much as you want to believe it, it isn't always about you, and hiding stuff from you, and cooking up the next master plan against you...Sometimes it is about us, and moving forward...and yes, you will be along for the ride..

No, I know why everyone is meeting, because I was involved in one myself this week...Quit being so paranoid...As much as you want to believe it, it isn't always about you, and hiding stuff from you, and cooking up the next master plan against you...Sometimes it is about us, and moving forward...and yes, you will be along for the ride..
:hide: What a ride it is going to be! Our whole industry is going for a ride, with lots of variables, lets do our best to keep it going!:smilie_132:

I am always intrigued by everyone's perception of management, and that it is sometimes assumed that they always have the right answer to every problem, and because of who they are they can head us away from the ugliness...I wonder how most of you would feel getting up everyday worrying about 16,000 people and their futures...Do you ever wonder how they feel when they turn on the morning news while eating breakfast..?? Many say that "we all put our pants on the same way"....well...You think the news looks any different in their kitchen than in yours..??

I am always intrigued by everyone's perception of management, and that it is sometimes assumed that they always have the right answer to every problem, and because of who they are they can head us away from the ugliness...I wonder how most of you would feel getting up everyday worrying about 16,000 people and their futures...Do you ever wonder how they feel when they turn on the morning news while eating breakfast..?? Many say that "we all put our pants on the same way"....well...You think the news looks any different in their kitchen than in yours..??

Their kitchen?

They probably don't even know where it is. They have their breakfast served in the NASCAR room.

Their kitchen?

They probably don't even know where it is. They have their breakfast served in the NASCAR room.

Geebus Bank!!!...

You need to get out more! Everyone knows that every manager and AE in this company have exclusive paid memberships to ingeniously disguised Playboy clubs placed strategically around the country.

These clubs have an inner sanctum which is only accessible by the aforementioned company personnel. This inner 'Fortess of Solitude' is staffed by trained service people from only the best places. In the center of this area is an exact working replica of the truck. It sets in a sound proof room guarded by former Secret Service agents. When any of the attendees get the urge they are allowed to set in the truck and rev the engine while simultaneuosly enjoying intravenously fed Kool-Aid.:rofl2:

This is where breakfast is served.

Now you know!!!

Rat :loser: