click on duty

Click ok that everything is true

click e log

Click update

Click load then type trailer info manifest #'s

do your pti

Click inspections

Click pre then type done

Then just start driving it will send a popup asking if you want to change your duty status to driving. You can click ok but it will automatically change to driving in 30 sec after the popup. You can manually go to driving mode before you leave the terminal but it's just working against you because you might get held up for something. Your on duty shows 14 hours and counts down. Before it gets to the 6 hour mark (within 8 hours) you'll need to stop the truck and select "off duty" then clock ok. (look at the time at the bottom right) you can't go back on duty until 30 min. 29 wont work. Take at least 31 to play it safe. Then go back on duty then update and load then click clear to clear out the old numbers and enter new ones every time you get a new trailer. Don't have to show a pti every time.
When fueling just click duty status then fuel.
At the end of the day

Click inspections

then post and type done
Click log out then ok then off duty.

I think the PC off duty feature is for use while traveling to the motel or strip club or what have ya. There's a little recording button that records your last few minutes of driving if your involved in an accident. Could help with speeding tickets. If you get pulled over just push the record button. It will record your speed at the time of the ticket if you click it within a few min after he got you.

They will give you a cheat sheet at the end of training. You don't have to worry about them watching your speed all the time the only way they will know your speeding is if you go over 70 and that pretty much aint going to happen in our trucks unless your going wn a 6% grade with a strong tail wind and over weight,we don't haul anyfreight anymore so I wouldn't worry about breaking 70.If you are pulled over for speeding through a school zone to get to the strip club mildew mentioned and hit the record button it goes right to the mothership in Richmond,and then they watch you for awhile.Maybe for you xtra board drivers they will install a little strip club button or at least a hooters app.

They will give you a cheat sheet at the end of training. You don't have to worry about them watching your speed all the time the only way they will know your speeding is if you go over 70 and that pretty much aint going to happen in our trucks unless your going wn a 6% grade with a strong tail wind and over weight,we don't haul anyfreight anymore so I wouldn't worry about breaking 70.If you are pulled over for speeding through a school zone to get to the strip club mildew mentioned and hit the record button it goes right to the mothership in Richmond,and then they watch you for awhile.Maybe for you xtra board drivers they will install a little strip club button or at least a hooters app.
lmao. My record in progress comes on quite regularly when I'm trying to get off the yard with those crazy yard dogs. It's probably best not to hit the record button if you know you were in the wrong because that's another strike against ya butchcha didn't hear it from me.