FedEx Freight | Mask

We all fight and argue but I would never wish bad on any of my friends here . I admit we do miss Racer , let me ask would you miss me ? Remember there are no promises , I'm sure many of you find me abrasive.
Abrasive is fine and I think the same as you’ve expressed; I wish ill on no one, even roadboss. I enjoyed the back and forth between racer and clown buster CT and think it would be entertaining to watch a rerun of that. I would miss you same as the others that post frequently. There have to be rules and where there are rules there must be a referee otherwise people will ignore rules. That’s how I see you. A zebra with a whistle in his mouth

We all fight and argue but I would never wish bad on any of my friends here . I admit we do miss Racer , let me ask would you miss me ? Remember there are no promises , I'm sure many of you find me abrasive.
Abrasives are absolutely necessary in life. How else would we have smooth, polished surfaces if it weren't for finer and finer grades of abrasives? :hide: