Pitt-Ohio | Masks and questionnaire

Michaelscott

TB Lurker
Credits
So I assume that everyone had to fill out the “vaccination” questionnaire this week? And are also having to wear masks again. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are and where we are heading (forced “vaccination”?). I definitely have an opinion but I’d like to see what others think and if other companies are doing the same.

Several employees were not pleased about sharing what is thought of as private medical information but I couldn’t find anything to support the idea that any privacy laws were violated. That being said, they must’ve know there was going to be resistance to this and there would also be some who are not vaccinated but would say they are to sidestep the mask requirement. I think they could’ve avoided a lot of suspicion and phone calls to HR if they simply skipped the questionnaire since the timing of two gives the impression that they intended to bring back the mask requirement regardless of how many employees were vaccinated.

If you marked not vaccinated, no plan to be vaccinated, or declined to answer, they know who needs to be masked and social distancing. I can't see a mandatory vaccination due to the inability to find drivers now.

Any form of questioning to your vax status is a offense to your own personal HIPAA protection of your medical status. Your employer is conducting a medical exam related invasive questioning.

If you are like me who will not vax for particular reasons, you might as well plan on quitting the moment your employer mandates it. One of my family is a caregiver and she is already preparing for that situation to come up. In our state her religious objecting is a defense to mandated vaxing by employer at any time.

When that time comes soon she will simply quit and come on home. OUT of the workforce and no longer caring for people who has really big medical needs that never end and require care. Some are not in a position to understand or consent to a jab which might kill them or worse.

Israel is making a Oramed type pill vax. I am in contact with the maker by email inquiring as to the nature of the vax's action against Covid in particular. It will be a while before they answer.

In the old days we used to run dash clocks with little paper chart discs recording our work locally. We were told that was specifically strictly company property not to be disclosed to any police officer who demands to see that disk. You tell that cop Horseshit and tell him to get a warrant specifically for that item. In the meantime no one sees ::shit::.

Vax status is treated the same way. I don't care for employers or anyone else who wants to know where I am. Funny that I should feel that way while broadcasting on line he he.

I agree the two we’re not timed well. The omniscient CDC changed mask guidelines the day before we started wearing again. I am very disappointed that we bent the knee to the CDC, which has proven to be wrong pretty much the whole time. However I think the questionnaire was planned the whole time. They are gathering data and running the numbers. I think they want to require us to get it but being short on employees and potentially losing X number is preventing it for now. I agree it’s none of their business but as far as hippa is concerned I don’t think it applies to Pitt. Plus we were able to mark “don’t want to share”. Obviously we know what marking that means. A lot gets overlooked when we are busy. I wonder how things will look when we slow down.

Trucking is feast and famine.

This ham fisted and badly managed assault on the USA and her people by authority drunk on powers and turning the volume to 11 will create bad situations for those who are caught short.

It would have been better for us to experience a blackdeath type problem where 3 of every 4 humans dropped dead every 72 hours. It took Europe about 300 years worth of having babies to replace those losses back then.

I leave everyone with this parting thought.

I have NEVER had a suit inside a trucking company give a ******* about me personally. IF anything happened at all, WHADJADOTOTHETRUCK!@? Never me. Unless they think I am too expensive and deserve firing. But how I am doing? F-U.

For example I have been carted to Trauma hospital for major fixing leaving the truck not yet finished unloading... and the suits don't care about that. All they want is that thing to be unloaded and worry about HOW MUCH its going to cost them. I hope they choke on their boxes.

Now they make forms for me to fill out saying I have this that or other? Ya right, they can shove it.

We are back to segregated office at WMS. Office staff can catch the virus too.

Masks give a false sense of security and are meaningless.