New Penn | Maspeth featuring The 3 Stooges

My answer is like the one I gave my dispatcher when he asked me how I knew I would be sick 13 hours in advance of my start time. I told him 'I am psychic'. He knew I was going camping that weekend & knew I would mark off for a 4 day weekend. One thing was achieved from that conversation. He never asked me again why I marked off so early. von.
I placed a smashed remains (Of a very old cell phone) onto one dispatchers desk and told same that when I am off from work, this is the device that no longer has a working number.

You understand?

Usually no further trouble with time off. I kept that smashed phone for years. It has gotten me past so many stubborn dispatchers.

The next thing I needed to do was disconnect the land line service from the house. When I worked for a company out of Memphis that dispatcher wanted me loaded and rolling from the house at midnight. He never got it. I would show up at noon rested and ready for Chicago.

The more dispatchers demand things the easier it is to just work around them. or take longer to do things. If at all.

lol....i wish we had that type of problem. the 3 Karens make sure to watch their steps when doing dumb crap as all 3 are pros at crying about everything. everyone, from the TM to dockworkers to drivers knows about them and their tactics. we all watch them closely. they can no longer play dumb
At 050 in Indy 90% of our 'dock' problems were solved inside a trailer, out of view from management in conversation. Sometimes it took more than 1 conversation. If the problem was not resolved by several 'conversations', the problem went up the stairs to the office. Generally speaking all parties of the problem did not like this type of resolution. 17 years on the city board I have to say we did a pretty good job of keeping problems out of the office. von.

Much of what needed saying happened back in the tire pile near the remuda of tractors waiting scrapping. We had two rules.

First. What was said whatever the problem has to be solved one way or another before you two leave that corner.

Two. If one or both dig in and get stubborn, flip a damn coin and have done with it so we can all dispense with the drama and get rolling.