ADuiePyle | maspeth

New Penn's drivers have my deepest sympathies. I cannot imagine how they must feel throughout this whole disaster.

New Penn's drivers have my deepest sympathies. I cannot imagine how they must feel throughout this whole disaster.
Don't feel bad for us. Never missed a payment, not evicted and won our case. We are in until 2027 and we have rights after that. His letter is BS just like everything else he lies about. Saying NP drivers will tamper with Pyle equipment. I believe Hillary more than him. Our NP drivers have opinions and that is great. allows us to make decisions on facts and not just because somebody types a letter and sent it out to justify their losses. Giving NP to 2027 because suddenly he cares about our people? After you spent all that money trying to evict us? I think I'll put that letter in where it belongs. Right next to the funny pages. We are growing and that is what matters.

Don't feel bad for us.
I feel bad for each and every New Penn driver (and Holland driver for that matter) for having been taken over then bent over by YRC. New Penn used to be the cream of the cream of the crop and now they have to go to work every day knowing what's been done to them.

Stop it your gonna make me cry. We are grown men we can handle this. We all know this has become a cut throat business and only the strong will survive. Yes it is hard coming to work some days, but you can only worry about the things you have control over. some things are out of our hands!