Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Mass Formation Psychosis

SuperCourse

Luddite

What is Mass Formation Psychosis?​

Psychosis is when people lose some contact with reality. Mass formation psychosis is when a large part of a society focuses its attention to a leader(s) or a series of events and their attention focuses on one small point or issue. Followers can be hypnotized and be led anywhere, regardless of data proving otherwise. A key aspect of the phenomena is that the people they identify as the leaders – the one’s that can solve the problem or issue alone – they will follow that leader(s) regardless of any new information or data. Furthermore, anybody who questions the leader’s narrative are attacked and disregarded.

There are four key components needed for an environment to experience a mass formation psychosis: lack of social bonds or decoupling of societal connections, lack of sense-making (things don’t make sense), free-floating anxiety, and free-floating psychological discontent. Free-floating anxiety is a general sense of uneasiness that is not tied to any particular object or specific situation.

This helps explain the current lunacy we see all around us.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Didnt they hype the free floating buzz crap words back in the 70's Along with free radicals and all other other presudo babbly they call sciense?

1984Sideways

I discard that.

I tell you why. As long you get the greater mass of society to tune in, drop out and go offline in any source outside of the approved fauci narrative etc without dissent, means our Nation is on a path to become a sort of a whipped bitched society unable to be free. They are free and dont even know it.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
I discard that.

I tell you why. As long you get the greater mass of society to tune in, drop out and go offline in any source outside of the approved fauci narrative etc without dissent, means our Nation is on a path to become a sort of a whipped bitched society unable to be free. They are free and dont even know it.
Unable to have their own thoughts.

SuperCourse

Luddite
I discard that.

I tried, I read that 3 times and still don't get it.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
This explains the Democrats' strategy, in a nutshell. They've succeeded in getting their sheeple to play along nicely. Brainwashing......finally found something that the Democrats are good at.
Their strategy is going to have it’s grand kickoff tomorrow Jan 6th.
Basically it’s going to be if we elect republicans democracy is dead in this country. They’re already starting to chirp.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Their strategy is going to have it’s grand kickoff tomorrow Jan 6th.
Basically it’s going to be if we elect republicans democracy is dead in this country. They’re already starting to chirp.
The Democrats have to keep pushing this 1/6 nonsense because every other issues shows how pathetic their president is. It's just another shiny object. Most people couldn't give two :crap:z about the 1/6 riot. (And none of the left gives two :crap:z about the two summers of anarchy that their Antifa and BLM losers committed.)

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
The Democrats have to keep pushing this 1/6 nonsense because every other issues shows how pathetic their president is. It's just another shiny object. Most people couldn't give two :crap:z about the 1/6 riot. (And none of the left gives two :crap:z about the two summers of anarchy that their Antifa and BLM losers committed.)
Fear and division is all they have.
Oh and defund the police.

Toby

I live Here

What is Mass Formation Psychosis?​

Psychosis is when people lose some contact with reality. Mass formation psychosis is when a large part of a society focuses its attention to a leader(s) or a series of events and their attention focuses on one small point or issue. Followers can be hypnotized and be led anywhere, regardless of data proving otherwise. A key aspect of the phenomena is that the people they identify as the leaders – the one’s that can solve the problem or issue alone – they will follow that leader(s) regardless of any new information or data. Furthermore, anybody who questions the leader’s narrative are attacked and disregarded.

There are four key components needed for an environment to experience a mass formation psychosis: lack of social bonds or decoupling of societal connections, lack of sense-making (things don’t make sense), free-floating anxiety, and free-floating psychological discontent. Free-floating anxiety is a general sense of uneasiness that is not tied to any particular object or specific situation.

This helps explain the current lunacy we see all around us.
Covidian’s

Are People Who Still Wear Masks Suffering From a Mental Illness? Video​

Toby

I live Here
Did you hear about the mom who locked her kid in the trunk to get a Covid test since the kid had Covid? This was down in Texas and the mom is a teacher no less.

These Covidian’s have lost all rational and you best not call the Karen’s out

1984Sideways

Most trunks today have a I want out device. So what did the kid do? Pop out?