SAIA | Mass Terminations... 840 Get The Ax Company Wide

Clandestine_ice

TB Veteran
Credits
Just popped on over to the facebook group and read that reportedly 840 people systemwide were let go yesterday. Is this confirmed to be true? Makes ya feel warm and fuzzy inside

Just popped on over to the facebook group and read that reportedly 840 people systemwide were let go yesterday. Is this confirmed to be true? Makes ya feel warm and fuzzy inside
I can’t find that post and I find that hard to believe anyway. That would be a massive layoff and that would be big news. I will reserve judgment until a conformation can be confirmed. Maybe a few here and there but as of right now I’m calling BS.

Also, when you start the thread with “Mass Terminations” then it really seems like BS. Who fires 840 people at one time? Screenshot that post on FACEBOOK and post it.

Another full of crap post. There’s nothing about 840 people being fired. Yes people where fired. When you say I only had 10 points and we are supposed to get 12. Who calls in 10 times in a year ? I would have fired you at 5. It’s a good thing when the company starts dropping dead weight. Maybe everyone else will step up and start doing there job. Yes it’s true your just a number. News flash anywhere you work you are just a number. You chose to work here. Saia didn’t come looking for you. So yes if your unreliable and not safely doing your job or constantly getting coached. Sorry but I’d fire you also

7iukXvX.jpg

Relax Boxcar Willie, just reporting what I read which seems pretty credible right now considering all the recent post of getting let go.

You dont even work there anymore and you're still shilling for management. What is wrong with you?
I have several close friends that still work at that hell hole and we talk daily. Go F yourself! I feel compelled to not let these stupid rumors get started when I see them. I rarely come on here these days but when I do I like to set the record straight.

Now you know how stupid it sounded when you said :::shit::: like that.
Things like layoffs are always kept close to the vest as far as system wide. It creates panic among some workers that actually give a ****. I would think as long as you worked in LTL you would understand how management works. They love to keep the workers in the dark. The less they know the better.