TForce | Master Freight?

FreightDriver

TB Lurker
Credits
Is the union leadership pushing one line seniority in the next contract? If so I’m a NO VOTE! I’m not having someone with more company time bump me down in road seniority if they’ve never been a road driver. I’m fine with grandfathering everyone in and making this a new rule with new hires. But it would be unfair to road drivers that have spent years building their seniority solely as a road driver.

Northeast is 1 line seniority…bid 1 time a year! It was a huge pain in the ass when I 1st started! Had a few guys go from the city to the road back to the city back to the road…

The company wants to get rid of red circled road drivers, so maybe.
Many guys have passed on road bids because they didn't want to lose city seniority. So it goes both ways.

Is the union leadership pushing one line seniority in the next contract? If so I’m a NO VOTE! I’m not having someone with more company time bump me down in road seniority if they’ve never been a road driver. I’m fine with grandfathering everyone in and making this a new rule with new hires. But it would be unfair to road drivers that have spent years building their seniority solely as a road driver.
The red circled road drivers is a top priority for the company to remove. So