Reddaway | Master freight

RETL84

TB Lurker
Credits
So im reading over on the New Penn site and guess what ? They are master freight ALSO ! So Yellow,Roadway,Holland,New Penn. ALL master freight But Good old REDDAWAY is still FRAGMENTED into TWO different union contracts and god knows how many different pay and bennie packages nonunion ! When will the EMPLOYEES of RETL WAKEUP !!!! YOUR GETTING SCREWED ! stand together and as ONE voice DEMAND the same pay and benifits as EVERYONE ELSE at YRC !!!

So im reading over on the New Penn site and guess what ? They are master freight ALSO ! So Yellow,Roadway,Holland,New Penn. ALL master freight But Good old REDDAWAY is still FRAGMENTED into TWO different union contracts and god knows how many different pay and bennie packages nonunion ! When will the EMPLOYEES of RETL WAKEUP !!!! YOUR GETTING SCREWED ! stand together and as ONE voice DEMAND the same pay and benifits as EVERYONE ELSE at YRC !!!

Unfortunately most of the drivers fell and still fall for the the oldest trick in the book. The one the Government wrote.

Divide & Conquer.

Works every time.

what do you think we are trying to do???
a freight company has to be accepted into the national master freight agreement.a company that has union and non union employees has to organize on a white paper before they can even be considered for NMFA provisions.its taken almost 60 years for the NMFA to get what they have today do you realy feel entitled to wages and benifits you have not had to fight for??YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Im not sure What (we ) are trying to do ! but WE in the NW have been union for OVER 40 YEARS !! with RETL ! WE WERE MASTER FREIGHT before a sweetheart contract around 1981. And Yes a company has to be accepted in but with ALL the YRC LTL companys in but us the time has come. My point was the nonunion guys need to STEP UP to the plate. and that has been a long slow process with little to no progress until the last few years with the bestway merger.By the way when did SLC unionize ?

what do you think we are trying to do???
a freight company has to be accepted into the national master freight agreement.a company that has union and non union employees has to organize on a white paper before they can even be considered for NMFA provisions.its taken almost 60 years for the NMFA to get what they have today do you realy feel entitled to wages and benifits you have not had to fight for??YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

And to answer your question YES ! We HAVE been FIGHTING for our wages for 40 PLUS years! I do the same job as the rest of YRC's employees why should I get paid LESS ! And by the way if you guys are getting it together down there GREAT !! WELCOME Aboard:1036316054: FYI We DONT CRAWL FOR ANYONE !!

SLC is non union, we just have a good friend in dave7v it seems. We really need to get 1 contract for Reddaway. That would be a good start to Master Freight. I really hope you guys get a contract that will expire when ours comes due. Fight for it.

SLC is non union, we just have a good friend in dave7v it seems. We really need to get 1 contract for Reddaway. That would be a good start to Master Freight. I really hope you guys get a contract that will expire when ours comes due. Fight for it.
well not everybody wants the union, If you want to be union go the union jobs, but you dont have to bring the union to where its NOT wanted,(i.e sac, fon) why should I have to join just to keep my job, because a majority of these knuckleheads want it?:1036316054:

well not everybody wants the union, If you want to be union go the union jobs, but you dont have to bring the union to where its NOT wanted,(i.e sac, fon) why should I have to join just to keep my job, because a majority of these knuckleheads want it?:1036316054:

Yes, you do. The sooner you realize that, the better. Teamster Elvis out....

Hey BOBJOB look around YOU put in your time ( I wont say work because god knows you dont !) at the BIGGEST UNION LTL trucking company in the WORLD ! and you WILL BE union one day !:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:

I was not saying that the guys on the NW freight agreement do not deserve NMFA.I thought the person who started this thread was a non union employee complaining how crappy the western agreement is.I didnt pay attention to the posters sig.sorry for the confusion:1036316054: as far as reddaway being accepted onto the NMFA its either going to happen or reddaway will not exist.name 1 non union company yellow freight has not destroyed besides SAIA.they tried real hard to cut up SAIA but they escaped intact.forget about YRC selling reddaway they have learned how formidable the reddaway brand name carrys with it.they will intigrate us or destroy us.:hide:

Girls, you don't want to go master freight.
Retl, you and I have much better working conditions on the white paper that we try to enforce.

I was not saying that the guys on the NW freight agreement do not deserve NMFA.I thought the person who started this thread was a non union employee complaining how crappy the western agreement is.I didnt pay attention to the posters sig.sorry for the confusion:1036316054: as far as reddaway being accepted onto the NMFA its either going to happen or reddaway will not exist.name 1 non union company yellow freight has not destroyed besides SAIA.they tried real hard to cut up SAIA but they escaped intact.forget about YRC selling reddaway they have learned how formidable the reddaway brand name carrys with it.they will intigrate us or destroy us.:hide:

Hey ! we ALL deserve it ! We do the same job as the rest of them and work for the SAME employer so why not! and yes we have a good contract NOW but NMFA is still a better deal IMOA. if we can get that in 3 years the rest of you will have a target to hit:1036316054:

Heres a short story of why union verses non-union

The other day in front of the lone star ( a local bar in SLC ) there was a usf driver off the side of the road it looked like he and a flat tire but his load had shifted to the right 22,000 lbs and the driver was worried that he was going to get fired ( I hope he didn’t) I told him if he was union he wouldn’t even be thinking about that right know. ( it took tow-truck three hrs) to get the load shifted over to the left so he could get the load to yellow half a mile down the road.

I like the union it has blessed my family in more ways than I can say if it comes up in your barn jump at the chance to join you’ll be glad you did

The other day in front of the lone star ( a local bar in SLC ) there was a usf driver off the side of the road it looked like he and a flat tire but his load had shifted to the right 22,000 lbs and the driver was worried that he was going to get fired ( I hope he didn’t) I told him if he was union he wouldn’t even be thinking about that right know. ( it took tow-truck three hrs) to get the load shifted over to the left so he could get the load to yellow half a mile down the road.

I like the union it has blessed my family in more ways than I can say if it comes up in your barn jump at the chance to join you’ll be glad you did
did that driver load the trailer?

Exactly.....As an at will employees they can fire you for no reason. They do need a reason.

Don't fight for it. Your wasteing your time, and will never see master freight. Like the guy said.....SLC is non-union, just like us in Orange, and another 12 terminals in California. We need to get those 4 terminals in California to think before they sign their name to anything anymore. They didn't read the contract. They just made a huge mistake by NOT reading the contract. And now they are mad as hell at themselves for not reading it. Now they are paying the price every month for nothing in return. BAHBAHHH

A company CAN NOT fire you for no reason. They can only fire you because you did something STUPIED. Put 2 and 2 together DUH.....