Reddaway | Master freight

no sac and a child?

Now see.....Grow up.
Have you not figured out yet that most think your idiot. You've shown that you have no morals, no respect for anyone, no respect for anyones property, no balls (if you did you would say exactly who you are and where to find your silly ***) no brains (just read your mis-informed posts) no pride and last but not least integrity.

You just go ahead and jump when your ready. I'm sure there are many that can and will accommodate you...........

I'm so tired of children messing with Mommy's computer........
I guess its ok for all you other clowns to spread mis info, but when someone else does, all you bytchs got to pull your panties out of you arsses!!! And I got a pair of brass balls, And what are you trying to say? come up here and say I am anti union? If I was< and I never said I was> What the F*ck are you or any other hoffa ball lickers gonna do about it??

I guess its ok for all you other clowns to spread mis info, but when someone else does, all you bytchs got to pull your panties out of you arsses!!! And I got a pair of brass balls, And what are you trying to say? come up here and say I am anti union? If I was< and I never said I was> What the F*ck are you or any other hoffa ball lickers gonna do about it??

Oh my. Did someone hit a nerve........

Why are you quoting me? I never said come up here. I have been saying all along you can't understand the English language. You got the wrong person but thats nothing new.

There has not been one person posting misinformation besides you and your buddy.

And quit trying to back peddle by saying you never said you were anti-union. You posts speak volumes.

Brass balls....:biglaugh::biglaugh::hysterical:

back peddle?

Oh my. Did someone hit a nerve........

Why are you quoting me? I never said come up here. I have been saying all along you can't understand the English language. You got the wrong person but thats nothing new.

There has not been one person posting misinformation besides you and your buddy.

And quit trying to back peddle by saying you never said you were anti-union. You posts speak volumes.

Brass balls....:biglaugh::biglaugh::hysterical:
Im not back peddleing, If you read my post you would see that Im anti-all the bull crap, lies that everybody says about the union, If you jackballs could get me the same deal has UPS, or YELLOW, then yes we got something to high five about. But all this other bullshit promises, well you can just keep that. besides if you take a look at yellows board, you would see that they voted for a less than deal, and aint nobody happy about it. So this is my message to you ... Who needs the union nowadays, I allready make very close to the same, Thank you very much:smilie_132:

Lets see how does ups or yellow get the pay package they have ? And by the way its not just yellow its ALL the YRC LTL companys BUT Reddaway that are master freight. Well the way they get that is they are 100% UNION ! But with FOOLS like you in this company they will keep us down and keep the profits for themselfs. But hey ! YOU have a great deal for being SECOND RATE ! ENJOY with ALL your SECOND RATE Brothers who dont G E T I T ! ! !:butt kiss:

at what point will these idiot anti union boys understand that the NMFA will NEVER be offered to a company that has non union employees????? the western agreement is the passage into the NMFA.this is the only way you will EVER see the same wages and benifits that yellow,roadway,holland,ABF,and new penn enjoy.as far as NMFA teamsters settling for a lesser deal??thats not the case.the NMFA provisions for the 2008 contract only changed some of the constraining work rules that were inplace to limit managment from multi tasking its employees.if YRC wants to compete with fedex.conway,UPS and old dominion this was a must.I realy dont understand these anti,s.first they say the union takes advatange of the company then in the same breath they say NMFA didnt do enough for labor?? make up your mind you double talking morons:chairshot:

When it comes to the master freight agreement I am still up in the air as to whether it is what I would want. Of course the wages are better and the pension rate is better but I do not like the 80 and out, it just isn't worth the cost. I do not want their health care, it is too expensive, even though they don't pay out of pocket for it I think it puts the union carriers under it at a disadvantage. I do not want anything to do with their grievance procedure either. There are some work rules I don't like either. I don't like the 100 hour qualifier or the fact that we here in the N.W. don't have casuals. There are more but those are the biggest issues I have with going under the NMFA.

You BOTH have valid points. Whether we ever end up master freight who knows. I never thought we would come as far as we have over the years. But one way or another a unified workforce WILL lead to better things. the problem is you can lead them to water BUT you cant make them DRINK !

less than deal?

When it comes to the master freight agreement I am still up in the air as to whether it is what I would want. Of course the wages are better and the pension rate is better but I do not like the 80 and out, it just isn't worth the cost. I do not want their health care, it is too expensive, even though they don't pay out of pocket for it I think it puts the union carriers under it at a disadvantage. I do not want anything to do with their grievance procedure either. There are some work rules I don't like either. I don't like the 100 hour qualifier or the fact that we here in the N.W. don't have casuals. There are more but those are the biggest issues I have with going under the NMFA.
you forgot one VERY important part of the new contract> It says that the company can have a NON union, NON bennie< worker work in your barn... I think its called a UE, or something, but what it is called, is not as important as what it does, It undercuts you union workers(in your own barn) for the betterment of the company. Did you hear mr zollers talking about it, as if this voted in (SCAAB)is the only reason why we are profitable again? go hear about it youself in the webcam on the YRC homepage.. what a joke:biglaugh:

USF523??
you need to research the NMFA 2008 agreement from something other than the anti union forums.the utiltity employee is NOT a non union worker.where in the heck did you come up with that? you show your intelligence or lack of it in every thing you post on this board.:butt kiss:

I have been trying for quite some time to get him to state some facts. I constantly have to correct the posts. Every post, every day just proves how inept this one is. Just another :sheep: following the company leader. I guess one day they will sit down and actually read the agreement and ask questions about what they don't understand (pretty much all of it) and get a clue. Of course, I know thats asking too much. To actually learn something new and think. It can be quite difficult for some. I guess my standards are way too high but I'll never lower them.

Hey Mr. Manager

you forgot one VERY important part of the new contract> It says that the company can have a NON union, NON bennie< worker work in your barn... I think its called a UE, or something, but what it is called, is not as important as what it does, It undercuts you union workers(in your own barn) for the betterment of the company.

Let me add yet another correction to your pile of misinformation.

A UE is a different classification of UNION driver. The Utility Employee in fact makes 1 dollar more an hour than the city driver. He is not undercutting union workers. Don't be dopey. I hope everybody else here sees you for the trouble causing piece of
sign0187.gif
that you are. Someday when we are master freight (not necessarily the best thing), this will be you -
whacky086.gif

Okay, I guess you guys don't believe me when I told you to play nice. Next guy gets a vacation, next one a longer one and on and on until it stops. Quit the childish name calling, attack the post and not the poster, last chance.

A UE is a different classification of UNION driver. The Utility Employee in fact makes 1 dollar more an hour than the city driver. He is not undercutting union workers. Don't be dopey. I hope everybody else here sees you for the trouble causing piece of
sign0187.gif
that you are. Someday when we are master freight (not necessarily the best thing), this will be you -
whacky086.gif

Also they can only work when there is absolutely no one in the terminal to do the work. We are a freight company and bottom line we need to service our customers or we all lose. So if an EU comes and helps it hurts no one. It actually ensures our freight is picked up and delivered.

Okay, I guess you guys don't believe me when I told you to play nice. Next guy gets a vacation, next one a longer one and on and on until it stops. Quit the childish name calling, attack the post and not the poster, last chance.

HAha who got hit by the banning stick? Funny, but you mods have actually been very patient. You should let one of us mod our own forums!

UEs

Also they can only work when there is absolutely no one in the terminal to do the work. We are a freight company and bottom line we need to service our customers or we all lose. So if an EU comes and helps it hurts no one. It actually ensures our freight is picked up and delivered.
you should go to usf hollands board and see what they say about the UE.. they say because of the UE they allready let 20 something line drivers go. And the contract they got stinks. So before you say something you know nothing about go educate yourself:sadwavey:

sign0187.gif
whacky086.gif
what is that brown thing landing on the fan? do you want a :Duel:

you should go to usf hollands board and see what they say about the UE.. they say because of the UE they allready let 20 something line drivers go. And the contract they got stinks. So before you say something you know nothing about go educate yourself:sadwavey:

Im talking about my contract dummy! Not someone else's. There you go again proving to the world your the dumbest truck driver on earth, and thats coming from the guy trying to convince people you have to pay dues in retirement.:nutkick:

Im talking about my contract dummy! Not someone else's. There you go again proving to the world your the dumbest truck driver on earth, and thats coming from the guy trying to convince people you have to pay dues in retirement.:nutkick:

Now you know why the company LOVES USF 523 ! He's management material stuck in a truck:hysterical::butt kiss::butt kiss: