Reddaway | Master freight

Im talking about my contract dummy! Not someone else's. There you go again proving to the world your the dumbest truck driver on earth, and thats coming from the guy trying to convince people you have to pay dues in retirement.:nutkick:
your is the same dumb dumb

YRC WORLDWIDE FREEZES BENIFIT ACCRUALS FOR NON-UNION EMPLOYEES!!!
read about it at YRC Worldwide freezes benefit accruals for non-union employees - Kansas City Business Journal:

looks like we are getting screwed so the corporation can have a
(NET CURTAINMENT GAIN)
how great is your precious 401K NOW!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::butt kiss::nutkick:
I didn't notice this post and I just posted that link on a new thread. All I got to say is, what's next? Is YRC trying to get us all to go union or what? Where ya at there USF523??? I'd love to see what you have to say about this.

what is that brown thing landing on the fan? do you want a :Duel:

If you really can't tell, it's poop.

No on the duel; not really, cause you're probably never gonna realize that the company couldn't care less about you. In today's times employees are no longer an asset, they are a liability. If you bust your hump for 20 years, and then somehow hurt yourself on the job in a pretty major fashion, then you are the biggest problem they have, and are treated as such. This is NOT a union thing, I've seen it at plenty of sceb terminals too. The ironic thing is you wasting you're time arguing on a message board where it will most likely have the least amount of impact. The uneducated, half story, illiterate mailings that went out to the SAC employees probably had the most impact. That was slightly obvious when you compare opinion queries to the actual outcome of the vote.

No I won't duel, but anytime you want to talk in Willows, I'll buy the beer. That is a public promise out here for everybody to see. You know how to get ahold of me.:1036316054:

Freezzzzzzze!!!!

I didn't notice this post and I just posted that link on a new thread. All I got to say is, what's next? Is YRC trying to get us all to go union or what? Where ya at there USF523??? I'd love to see what you have to say about this.
Im still here, yes that really hurts, whats up with that, the memo they sent out said everything will remain the same till the end of the year, Did we nons get lie to too? Now I feel like a SAC driver that wasnt getting the pension contribution too.LOL,, oh well do you think they will retrol the frezze after they:shrug::puke: balance the book? I just got hit with an uppercut and a left hook>>>>>>

Well I think that the Freeze is "supposed to be" up by the first of the year. However, I wouldn't put anything past this company (YRC).

Im still here, yes that really hurts, whats up with that, the memo they sent out said everything will remain the same till the end of the year, Did we nons get lie to too? Now I feel like a SAC driver that wasnt getting the pension contribution too.LOL,, oh well do you think they will retrol the frezze after they:shrug::puke: balance the book? I just got hit with an uppercut and a left hook>>>>>>
Wow, all of a sudden someone took a lot of wind out of somebodies sail!!!:chairshot:

Hey plain and simple,If you DONT have a legal binding CONTRACT you have a target on your back! If this is how they treat the nonunion employees in July watch out come december:hide:

I just hope that everyone out there has learned from the Sac fiasco. And that is exactly what it is. A fiasco. No one went to the union meetings to see what they had to offer. Instead they trusted the company and got screwed. I have said it over and over. This is not Reddaway anymore. YRC doesn't give a damn about you and never will. All they care about is the bottom line and they just proved it.

I guess the Sac guys aren't the only ones needing to pull the knives out of their backs now. Join the club folks......

The freeze is on until Jan.09. I doubt they will unlock it sooner. They have no reason to so why should they.

The bottom line is the employees had a chance to get represented. Some did and some didn't. Now the company thinks they can walk all over all of the ones that didn't because they think they will never join the union no matter what.

Unfortunately, they are probably right.

The good thing about that is that maybe we (union members) have finally got to the poit where when the company bargains with us there is nothing left to give the followers. They deserve everything they don't get!!!!:nutkick:

The bottom line is the employees had a chance to get represented. Some did and some didn't. Now the company thinks they can walk all over all of the ones that didn't because they think they will never join the union no matter what.

The good thing about that is that maybe we (union members) have finally got to the poit where when the company bargains with us there is nothing left to give the followers. They deserve everything they don't get!!!!:nutkick:
whats a poit????

That's right... How about a no crying and no complaining policy for non-union employee's. Sounds good to me.:1036316054:

what?????????????????????????????????

YRC WORLDWIDE FREEZES BENIFIT ACCRUALS FOR NON-UNION EMPLOYEES!!!
read about it at YRC Worldwide freezes benefit accruals for non-union employees - Kansas City Business Journal:

looks like we are getting screwed so the corporation can have a
(NET CURTAINMENT GAIN)
how great is your precious 401K NOW!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::butt kiss::nutkick What, they froze my 401k! HOW IN THE HELL AM I GOING TO REACH MY RETIREMENT GOAL OF 79 1/2! THIS REALLY SUCKS! AND I DRANK THAT CORP. COOL-AIDE LIKE A GOOD(:butt kiss:)